+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Rick, Marie, and Randy!!

Thank you Rick, Marie, and Randy!!

Just want to thank Rick and Marie and Jess for an incredible day.
    It takes a lot to put this kinda thing together but you pulled off another great Mustang Mania!!
    It's always a pleasure to lend a hand to you guys!! Thank you for letting me judge and hand out trophies, it's an honor to be a part of it along with Joe, Keith, Randy, and the other board members!!

Vice President Randy- Thank you for all you do as the new VP. You chased down a new cruise night location and with Dennis and Mark are bringing back a great new Saturday hang out. I knew you were the perfect candidate for VP and you are doing a fantastic job in your new role. Great work today!! As a club member we really appreciate you taking on the responsibility of VP and from the start you made a positive impact on the club!!

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Yes, Thank you ALL for a great show, I can appreciate how much work you put into it!!

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    Just want to thank Rick and Marie and Jess for an incredible day.
    It takes a lot to put this kinda thing together but you pulled off another great Mustang Mania!!
    It's always a pleasure to lend a hand to you guys!! Thank you for letting me judge and hand out trophies, it's an honor to be a part of it along with Joe, Keith, Randy, and the other board members!!

Vice President Randy- Thank you for all you do as the new VP. You chased down a new cruise night location and with Dennis and Mark are bringing back a great new Saturday hang out. I knew you were the perfect candidate for VP and you are doing a fantastic job in your new role. Great work today!! As a club member we really appreciate you taking on the responsibility of VP and from the start you made a positive impact on the club!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mr03mach1 View Post
    Yes, Thank you ALL for a great show, I can appreciate how much work you put into it!!
    I second the above. This was my first show with the club. I am awe of the organization of the whole event, as well as how everyone chipped for each part. Great Job!!
    2012 Mustang Base V6 Coupe, 6 spd Automatic, 3.31 Rear Axle, Kona Blue

Thank you to all that planned and made this event what it was. It think that it says a lot of what our club means when there were people waiting in line at 7am to register their cars!!!!
    What a great day weather wise.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Kudos to all involved in the planning and setup. I think this just may have been the best Mustang Mania I've attended. It takes a lot of work to make such a successful show. Hats off to Rick, Marie, Jess, Randy, Joe, Keith, Todd, Dennis, Mark, and the famous ED! And to anyone I missed. Thank you for a great time.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

what a awesome show!! Days like that makes ya damn proud to be a member!

I'm beginning to think I need to give my $25 membership fee to Rick at the next cruise night?? I spend way more time with the NHMC than my ECCCC lol the
    Club is a great bunch of car enthusiast that always make me feel welcome, camaro and all lol. Thanks to all those who made the show a success looking
    Forward to the next show

Great job to all involved in the planning, running, judging and take-down!
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

+ Reply to Thread