+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone promoting the Canobie show?

Is anyone promoting the Canobie show?

I just looked on the Canobie Lake Park web site and it's not even on their events calendar. Is anyone doing anything to let people know this is happening?
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Do we need to? Its already full.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    Do we need to? Its already full.
    Are we just having the show to entertain ourselves? Silly me! For some reason I thought the idea (especially for Canobie) was to attract the public. I guess not since they don't even bother to list it on their web site.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

I guess they are thinking that no one would go to the park and pay $65 (or whatever it is) just to see a car show.
    Sorry wasn't thinking the way you were.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

A mention in Whips Wheels would be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    I guess they are thinking that no one would go to the park and pay $65 (or whatever it is) just to see a car show.
    Agreed, with registration full it doesn't really matter. I'd be willing to bet that 75% of the people who registered for the show did so to get their families into Canobie at a reduced rate.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Bruce you said at the Christmas party you were going to hold up a sign at Walmart in Salem to promote the show ?

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Quote Originally Posted by whtmare View Post
    Bruce you said at the Christmas party you were going to hold up a sign at Walmart in Salem to promote the show ?
    Good one!!!
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread