+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UPDATE -- Canobie Lake Park Show

UPDATE -- Canobie Lake Park Show

Canobie Lake Park Show Update -- so far we have preregistration forms for 70 of the 125 spots so they are going fast !! NHMC = 39, MOM = 21, ECCC = 5, Others = 5. I will start sending out acceptance emails later this week. But so far, I have not seen any reason to reject any applicant. So continue to get your preregistration forms to me ASAP -- mail them to me to my new address at 19 Trillium Rise, Plymouth, MA 02360. Remember, you don't have to prepay !! Only preregister....remember, nice clean cars, no rust, good paint and wheels, dents or accident damage....

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

CANOBIE LAKE PARK UPDATE -- we have 92 registration forms in so far and I am aware of at least another 6 that are on their way. So at this time, we have filled nearly 80% of the available slots for this show. As my move from NH to MA has apparently disrupted our mail, I am taking reservations via email at this point -- send me name, address, vehicle make/model/year and include photos if you are not a member of NHMC or MOM. Send the information to me email address at rhoidahl@hotmail.com.

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

+ Reply to Thread