+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help save a school

Help save a school

11751753_995151330503740_2399856815528316600_n.jpg
    So I just got this from my old boss. I guess they are trying to raise money to save his daughter's school. I think that I will head out on Saturday and show support if anyone wants to meet up and head out to check it out.
    I'm meeting up with him tomorrow night so I'll try to get more info about it if he has it.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

So a little more background on the event. I guess the school's lease was running out and the town decided the building was no longer fit to be habitated. So they have been looking for a new location for the school. They have found one but it is about 30 min away from where the school is now. They are looking to raise money to get a bus to transport the kids to the new location. IF they can do that, they will be able to keep the school open. I'm sure there is a little more to the situation, but that it the short of it.
    I'm going to try to make it over if anyone wants to roll in with me. I know its supposed to be 20000 degress out this weekend. I probably won't stay too long because of that. I have no idea what the venue looks like to say there is shade.
    Growing older but not UP

So another bonus to the show is that it is 2 miles south of THE BEST BBQ place in New England, Goody Cole's!!! I will be hitting that when I am sick of sitting around the show (probably about 10 min hehehehe).
    Growing older but not UP

+ Reply to Thread