+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nitto Tire Sale

Nitto Tire Sale

Performance Tire Plus has a great sale on many Nitto performance tires for the next week (thru 6/30). I just picked up a new pair of NT-05 rears for my car. They also have free freight (with a small boxing and handling charge). I don't know if they have other brands on sale as well - I didn't check. If you're in the market for tires, check them out.

http://www.performanceplustire.com/
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Doesn't seem to be much of a sale.
    The 305/35/20 Nitto 555R's they list at $367 each, I bought from Discount Tire Direct a while ago for $320 each with free shipping and no boxing/handling charge

Is it just for some models?

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Doesn't seem to be much of a sale.
    The 305/35/20 Nitto 555R's they list at $367 each, I bought from Discount Tire Direct a while ago for $320 each with free shipping and no boxing/handling charge

Is it just for some models?
    I just checked it out also they were $53 dollars higher on Nitto Invo 285-35-19 than Discount tire and as Gabe has stated Free shipping

Yes, it depends on the model tire you want. I saved over $80 on my pair of NT05s. If it doesn't say it's on sale when you look at the specific tire then it isn't on sale.

I also usually buy from Discount Tire Direct, but they couldn't touch these prices on NT05s
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Yes, it depends on the model tire you want. I saved over $80 on my pair of NT05s. If it doesn't say it's on sale when you look at the specific tire then it isn't on sale.

I also usually buy from Discount Tire Direct, but they couldn't touch these prices on NT05s
    For future reference, Discount Tire Direct will match or beat other site prices.
    I actually got my 555R's for even less than $320 a piece, and my front Hankooks I got for much less than Discount's listed price, since I found them on some obscure site for that price

I didn't want to send money to a site I've never heard before, so I did the price-match/beat thing and dealt with Discount Tire, which I've dealt with a bunch of times dating back over 20 years ... love that place

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

Fresh Meat

Well, they arrived in fine shape. Performance Tire Plus came through with colors flying. I can vouch for them. And no one else even came close to advertising these for $124/tire.

I'm still very favorably disposed to Discount Tire Direct, but it's also nice to have a second source because I have not been happy with Tirerack in the past.

Bruce

Will those be on for this Sunday's Bud car show??

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Will those be on for this Sunday's Bud car show??
    Nope. My old ones (same tires, same size) will be on. But by next year they probably won't pass inspection so I got these while the price was right! They will go on over the winter.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread