For those that might remember me I have always had the magnetic 911 trunk lid cover on my Mustang. Over the years it has gotten tons of attention and I can't count the number of place pictures of it have shown up....not the car just the trunk... Anyway time and the elements have finally done it in and when I started looking for a replacement I discovered they haven't been produced in a few years now.

I found the gentleman on ebay that had originally sold them and he told me they didn't go over as big as he had thought they would so he stopped
making them.

After a few emails and explaining what the tribute meant to me (yes I begged) he has agreed to make a few more for the 05-09 and the 10-12 model years. I believe it will be 10 of each.

He has told me I can have any amount I want prior to him placing them on ebay. If anyone has ever wanted one of these this is probably the last time they will be offered.

I would be willing to get and pay for them if your interested. As of this writing I don't have a price but will update ASAP.

I tried posting this on Facebook but for some reason it appeared I didn't have access to post.