+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Never Forget".. Magnetic 911 trunk lid cover

For anyone that might be interested the 911 Tribute deck panels are now available on ebay in a very limited quantity. They fit the 2005-2009 and the 2010-2012. He had 10 of each made and I doubt very much if he will make any more. The cost is $39.99 and that includes shipping. I have posted the direct links to the postings on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231578758038...84.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321769839193...84.m1558.l2649

Been waiting for this to show up! I think it looks amazing! Picture looks so good, the real thing i bet is 100% better! Should look great on a black car.... I bought 2! There are more then 10 of each years - there just in 10 batch auctions. there are several auctions of each year posted on ebay... Cant wait for the to show up in the mail! 1000 thanks for posting this on a thread! I would of never know about this unless i saw you at a car show with yours on and asked you about it! Thanks!!!!!!!!
    2007 Mustang GT Premium -- 18" gunmetal grey wheels | w/Staggered Tires | Hurst short throw shifter | JBA high flow cats and performance mufflers | JBA chrome tips | JLT intake | Shifting Light | Halo Lights | Cervini Ram Air Hood | Black Billet Fuel Door | Black Billet Pony & GT Emblem | Front Chin Spoiler | Red Strut Tower Brace | Intake Plenum Manifold/Throttle Cover-Hydrocarbon | Tuned with Bama X4/SF4 Tuner | Roof Spoiler | Eleanor-Style & Side Scoops | Gen5 Tail Lights

" Cant wait for the to show up in the mail! " them not the -- ops! lol
    2007 Mustang GT Premium -- 18" gunmetal grey wheels | w/Staggered Tires | Hurst short throw shifter | JBA high flow cats and performance mufflers | JBA chrome tips | JLT intake | Shifting Light | Halo Lights | Cervini Ram Air Hood | Black Billet Fuel Door | Black Billet Pony & GT Emblem | Front Chin Spoiler | Red Strut Tower Brace | Intake Plenum Manifold/Throttle Cover-Hydrocarbon | Tuned with Bama X4/SF4 Tuner | Roof Spoiler | Eleanor-Style & Side Scoops | Gen5 Tail Lights

You will not be disappointed. Very high quality. With a little maintenance they should last for several years.

Wink Not bad!

Had these for a few days now- finally had time to put it on my car. Does not look that bad! Should i keep them on all the time or take them off and run the car without it from time to time? hmmm
    Attached Images

Personnel preference I guess. Take mine off once in a while to clean it and wax under it. Put mine on yesterday and went to a cruise/benefit for cancer. Saw two people take pictures of it and one gentleman came up to me and told me how much he liked it. About an hour ago I got a thumbs up from a passing car on 93. It will be noticed.

+ Reply to Thread