+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Those That Like To Do Their Own Work But Don't Have A Place To Do It

For Those That Like To Do Their Own Work But Don't Have A Place To Do It

You're in luck if you live in MA, S. NH area. My buddy Rich just opened U-Canx Self Service Auto Repair: http://www.ucanxgarage.com/

The garage has three large bays, each bay can fit two cars. Two lifts.. fully stocked tool cribs, diagnostics computers, and more. The motto at U-Canx is, "You drive it, You fix it!"

Rich is an ASE Certified mechanic and was Service Manager for over 15 years at one of the largest auto dealer franchises in New England before venturing out on his own with this pioneering idea.

For us US Vets, Self Service Auto repair isn't a new concept, as this successful model can be found at many Military Bases called "Auto Hobby Shops, or Auto Skill Centers" allowing those with varying skills, ability to learn, pride in doing own work and most of all saving money can now be found at U-Canx!

U-Canx has two tiers of service:
    1.) You fix it yourself - tools, lift, computer, advice and assistance from ASE Mechanics
    2.) They Fix it - Drop the car and let the mechanics work on it. You still save money!

They also offer seminars on general maintenance courses for any first time drives in your family.
    How to check fluids, tire pressure, call for assistance, etc.. (all the stuff Teens normally don't do!)

http://www.ucanxgarage.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/U-Can...04206469699092

Get those Stangs ready for Spring! Rich is offering a 50% off special right now and $9.99 oil changes, includes oil and disposal fees! Synthetic is additional.

Thanks!

p.s U-Canx will also have a booth at World Of Wheels, so go over and check them out!

Thanks for info

Thats pretty cool

very west coast.......

I also can't help but think of the movie Christine

Thanks for sharing
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Cool! I'll probably be wanting a lift at some point just to do some POR-15 work. I learned on PFH what a PITA that is working on my back!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to the first Stang cruise night of 2015!!!

p.s. Rich also has a sweet red 65 289 Conv
    Stang which he showed at last years 50th party.

+ Reply to Thread