+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ED Day Collector License plates

ED Day Collector License plates

Hello Everyone,
    ED has asked for some help with creating this years edition of the coveted "ED DAY license plates" that we all know and love.

Mr. O'Shea took the bull by the horns and has already collected some information on how to get them made and is busy at work having his Grandson make us a design or two to run by ED for approval.
    With that said, We will be putting up some of our own money to have this thing made for ED DAY. Obviously, we are not looking to make any personal gain off of this endeavor....As our main focus is to make a contribution to the ED charity event.....On the flip side we do not want to be out a couple of hundred dollars each......

So the question I have is who would be a solid yes to purchase one of these Plates? We are trying to focus the price of this to be at the same $20 it's always been.....but as you know the less units we have made, the more money it is per unit....and the less money being contributed to the Event...

Please post up ONLY if you will be making a purchase for one of these rare classic collector pieces.....(All will be signed by ED as well).... so we can get a rough idea on how many we should have made.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Jibber; 02-27-2015 at 09:42 AM.
    SVT COBRA

Solid YES here!

It would be great if we could also get a belated "make up" plate for last year so there would not be a "year that wasn't" in the collection.

Do we have to pay extra for a plate that isn't signed by ED?
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Well since I keep harping on it being what used to be a tradition, that makes me a YES!!

Do you have thoughts on if it's gonna continue to be done for a selected state?

And how about some kind of "pre buy" done at Pizza party? You'll have a captive audiance then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Well since I keep harping on it being what used to be a tradition, that makes me a YES!!

Do you have thoughts on if it's gonna continue to be done for a selected state?

And how about some kind of "pre buy" done at Pizza party? You'll have a captive audiance then!!!
    We Have done NH, MASS, AND RI,This year will be Maine as soon as I get some art work Kevin will put it up for you guys to view.

Cool, maybe next one can be CT, where my son lives.

+ Reply to Thread