+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Club Pizza Meeting !!!!

Club Pizza Meeting !!!!

CLUB PIZZA MEETING - This coming Sunday, noontime at Prestige Auto Body, Manchester, NH. Bring your questions, suggestions and ideas for the upcoming season. REMINDER -- those participating in the club display at World of Wheels -- I have the registration info for only one participant. I need the other FIVE registration forms, entry fees and vehicle photos no later than this meeting. See you Sunday....

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

Probably not going to make it. Still laid up pretty badly from a fall nearly 2 weeks ago. But a miracle may happen...
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Probably not going to make it. Still laid up pretty badly from a fall nearly 2 weeks ago. But a miracle may happen...
    Bruce, set up a video conference...

Pizza fixes that you know....
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Im Still planning on going. Do you need a ride?
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    Pizza fixes that you know....
    I wish!!! It's a lot cheaper than the multitude of meds that are doing very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Im Still planning on going. Do you need a ride?
    Sincere thanks, Kevin. Several folks have offered and all offers are deeply appreciated. I actually may be in the hospital by then if this final try at super-antibiotics doesn't work. (It's showing signs of working, but as the leg/foot gets "better" it also hurts more.) Right now my most difficult issue with going is that I don't own any pants that will fit over the swollen leg and no shoes that I can get the swollen foot into!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

damn bruce...i hope you feel better!
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    damn bruce...i hope you feel better!
    Thanks Ian! I am feeling a good deal better today. I hope to return to work on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll see you at the rescheduled pizza meeting!
    Bruce

Thanks Ian! I am feeling a good deal better today. I hope to return to work on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll see you at the rescheduled pizza meeting!
    Hope your feeling better soon Bruce !
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

Thanks, Barry!

Any update on the Pizza Meeting? Is it still planned for next Sunday 3/8?

Tried to ask on the thread that made that semi-announcement, but it seems to be locked.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread