+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Winter time car wash- in your garage !!

Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    how does the under carriage product differ from their VHT spray? I had planned ot detail my engine in the spring with VHT...wondering if under carriage would do the trick.
    Do not know what you mean, no VHT spray that I know of. There is VRT that is a tire dressing (not a spray) that can be used on rubber, interior etc. There is also In and Out Spray that comes in a can to get in areas that are are pain in the butt to get to that you would like to turn black.Let me know what your talking about, I have both for sale if needed.

Sorry, I was confusing my brands....what i meant was In&Out Spray vs. the under carriage spray
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Sorry, I was confusing my brands....what i meant was In&Out Spray vs. the under carriage spray
    I have the In&Out spray. It really seems to want to be wiped off with a rag. I got it hoping to use it on wire loom and it doesn't do well for that - too hard to wipe off in the "ripples". Haven't tried it in the wheel wells, etc.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

well my understanding of the in&out spray is you don't wipe it off...you spray on and leave it.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Can you use the In and Out spray to turn a McDonalds into an In N Out Burger?

I'll have mine Animal Style....
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Mmm I'll have that ^^^^

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

well my understanding of the in&out spray is you don't wipe it off...you spray on and leave it.
    I think that's not what it says on my bottle... will check later tonight.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

I might have missed something First we are talking about your daily driver? Next there has not been a day over freezing for any period of time for aver a month.So that means cold and freezing in your garage Some of us do not have the luxury of heat. And I would imagine that's most of us. I am quite fussy about keeping my Daily Driver Clean So Mine goes to the Car Wash Oh yes it does !It does get the undercarriage washed and I never leave the comfort of a heated vehicle Just my opinion.

2 completley different products.Under Carraige Spray is for wheel wells only. It is supposed to be sprayed on,left to dry by itself.Thicker liquid, sprayed out of a spray bottle where as In and Out spray is an aerosal sprayed out of a can, used to get in tight areas where it is not feesible to use VRT. Here is a before and after pic I took of a foglight surround that would have been very difficult to get apply a liquid product to spread evenly, but with the In and Out Spray, a uniform and perfect coverage to blacken the plastic.It works perfect in areas under the hood in tight areas as well.before spray.jpgafter spray.jpg I love to use it in front grill areas, especially Mustang with a honeycomb grille. So easy with a spray, next to impossible with a cloth !! Here is a some pics a NHMC members mustang I detailed last year, using In and Out spray on his grille.Garys 08 020.jpgGarys 08 032.jpgGarys 08 021.jpgGarys 08 031.jpg I have cans of In and Out Spray in stock, NO SHIPPING COST AND SAME PRICES THAT ADAMS HAS ON THEIR WEBSITE and no waiting four five days to get your product and your supporting a NHMC member. I stock anything you guys need from Adams, microfiber towels,Detail Spray,Car Shampoo,correcting pads and polish,Brilliant Glaze, plus much more.Plus I can refill your refillable bottles of product as well.For example, buy a 16oz bottle of Detail Spray for $12.95, being a club member I will refill for $10.00.

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    I have the In&Out spray. It really seems to want to be wiped off with a rag. I got it hoping to use it on wire loom and it doesn't do well for that - too hard to wipe off in the "ripples". Haven't tried it in the wheel wells, etc.
    You are spraying to much of it if it needs to be wiped off. It is supposed to be sprayed in short bursts as not to allow to much product to be used in one spot. If using it in ares around where plastic and paint are close to each other, it can easily be wiped off with no leftover residue. VRT is to be used on your spark plug wires and other plastics as well. Here are ome pics of a corvette engine bay I did last year using a combination of In and Out Spray and VRT dressing.Pach 1.jpgPach 2.jpgPach 3.jpgPach 4.jpgPach 5.jpg

+ Reply to Thread