+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photoshoot

Photoshoot

These were taken a couple of months ago, but I've been too busy to post them. I met Amy at Laconia just before she moved, so this may be the last shoot she did before leaving us for warmer climes. There are more in the album I just added to my profile.

It was an overcast day so the Laser Red didn't really pop as it does in the sun, but Amy's eye for a shot was as good as ever!

2.jpg1.jpg6.jpg15.jpg
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Nice. I actually think the clouds look great. Is that at Opichee?
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    Nice. I actually think the clouds look great. Is that at Opichee?
    Thanks. Yes it it!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

good looking pictures for sure. Definitely was early spring based on the lack of leaves on all the tree's.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Nice shiney car, who's your detailer ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Nice shiney car, who's your detailer ??!!
    Shine came out of a can I bought at Target.

Thanks Jimmy! You can get half of the credit for the pictures -- Amy gets the rest. Thanks for another great detailing job.
    Bruce

Great photos!!! Great looking ride!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Shine came out of a can I bought at Target.

Thanks Jimmy! You can get half of the credit for the pictures -- Amy gets the rest. Thanks for another great detailing job.
    You said that was Turtle Wax that you bought at Ocean State Job Lots, I guess you swithched !! HAHA. Nice pics, nice car !!

+ Reply to Thread