+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Winter Projects Thread

Winter Projects Thread

OK, if George put his car away it must be time for a new winter projects thread.

I'm not planning that much over the winter. Replace the fuel tank straps with new stainless, replace the flexible fuel lines, repaint the calipers, maybe a new top.

Post up your own plans for the winter here!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

- Add Red Hash Marks
    - Install a Moroso Air/Oil Separator
    - Install MMD Eleanor Style Scoops
    - Install MMD Side Scoops
    - Upgrade my Tail lights to Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tail Lights
    - Plan on getting a job that i will have Weekends off so i can do all the things you all do with the Club on the Weekends! Ha!

Im sure over the months ill end up getting more things to add .......
    2007 Mustang GT Premium -- 18" gunmetal grey wheels | w/Staggered Tires | Hurst short throw shifter | JBA high flow cats and performance mufflers | JBA chrome tips | JLT intake | Shifting Light | Halo Lights | Cervini Ram Air Hood | Black Billet Fuel Door | Black Billet Pony & GT Emblem | Front Chin Spoiler | Red Strut Tower Brace | Intake Plenum Manifold/Throttle Cover-Hydrocarbon | Tuned with Bama X4/SF4 Tuner | Roof Spoiler | Eleanor-Style & Side Scoops | Gen5 Tail Lights

Bigger blower.....New MAF, Injectors, MM K-Member, Long Tubes, ****SMACK***** I just got slapped by my wife..... Haha.

Now on to reality.....
    Just finishing off the Stifflers FIT System with the Spider Brace and K-member brace.
    Maybe some 18" AFS Replicas and new skins.

Luckily, I'm right where I want to be.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Bigger blower.....New MAF, Injectors, MM K-Member, Long Tubes, ****SMACK***** I just got slapped by my wife..... Haha.

Now on to reality.....
    Just finishing off the Stifflers FIT System with the Spider Brace and K-member brace.
    Maybe some 18" AFS Replicas and new skins.

Luckily, I'm right where I want to be.
    Why doing all those things to a car you were trying or thinking of selling?
    Things changed?

All new Stainless Steel Hard lines for Brakes
    All new braided Stainless Steel Brake hoses
    Torque Box reinforcement kit

Team Z Tubular front k-member with control arms and coil overs
    Team Z Rear Anti Roll Bar

AFR 165's

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

I am having the vinyl stripes taken off my car and having them painted on instead.Supercharger in the summer.

07 stang gt ---- Who doing your Supercharger? You buy it local or buy it online and having a local place install it? Thats the plan for my '07 to but thats a few years down the road-
    2007 Mustang GT Premium -- 18" gunmetal grey wheels | w/Staggered Tires | Hurst short throw shifter | JBA high flow cats and performance mufflers | JBA chrome tips | JLT intake | Shifting Light | Halo Lights | Cervini Ram Air Hood | Black Billet Fuel Door | Black Billet Pony & GT Emblem | Front Chin Spoiler | Red Strut Tower Brace | Intake Plenum Manifold/Throttle Cover-Hydrocarbon | Tuned with Bama X4/SF4 Tuner | Roof Spoiler | Eleanor-Style & Side Scoops | Gen5 Tail Lights

Quote Originally Posted by RumbleStang View Post
    07 stang gt ---- Who doing your Supercharger? You buy it local or buy it online and having a local place install it? Thats the plan for my '07 to but thats a few years down the road-
    Nearly everyone in the club goes to President Rick for blower installs. He's done a ton of them.
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    Nearly everyone in the club goes to President Rick for blower installs. He's done a ton of them.
    YEP, he is the man to work with for that , Been almost 6 years for the Kenne Bell he installed on the Saleen and she is still whining like she did from day 1 !
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

Ok I couldn't pass this one up...for me guess it never stops still up in the air but possibilities are hydro dipping some more stuff under hood , one piece drive shaft, possibly even a magnum xl tranny swap well see....

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

+ Reply to Thread