+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maximum Motorsports Deal-of-the-Day is back

Maximum Motorsports Deal-of-the-Day is back

Thought I would post this in case anyone has dreams of MM parts on their Christmas List this year.

MM has done this for the past several years, but usually starting around Thanksgiving. This year they started September 1st. Typically, certain MM parts go on sale for one day at a discount of between 5% and 15%. The deal is different every day and changes at midnight PACIFIC time. I got some sweet discounts each of the past 3 years during the time the deals were on. Also, last year when it got closer to Christmas, some days they had a 15% sale on their gift certificates, which can be used to buy MM or non-MM (e.g.FRPP) parts from them. (Non-MM parts never seem to be part of the Deal-of-the-Day specifically.) The caveat is that you can't use discounted gift certificates to buy Deal-of-the-Day items at a double discount. Last year I bought myself a discounted gift certificate and used it to buy a Cobra master cylinder and Wilwood adjustable proportioning valve at a 15% discount! Very nice improvement in braking!

And be SURE to read the Ts and Cs of the Deal-of-the-Day before ordering so as not to be surprised later.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/Default.aspx
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Thanks Bruce. I took advantage of this quite a few times. Luckily, the Only thing left on my car to do is the Stifflers Spider brace system to tie all the other stuff together.

Bruce, Are you planning more Pentagon approved enhancements to the Stealth Fighter? What more can you do?
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Thanks Bruce. I took advantage of this quite a few times. Luckily, the Only thing left on my car to do is the Stifflers Spider brace system to tie all the other stuff together.

Bruce, Are you planning more Pentagon approved enhancements to the Stealth Fighter? What more can you do?
    No, it's pretty much done. I only put in the rails under the door sills for use as jacking rails - the additional stiffening wasn't needed. Anything from here on out will probably be maintenance, or upgrade parts when something goes south. Or maybe something small and cosmetic. I actually went through the entire MM online catalog a few nights ago and didn't see anything I still wanted. The panhard bar and the torque arm are out because I would have to chop up the Borla to do those, and that won't happen! The Pentagon is happy! So is the National Defense Budget!

Of course, how many times have all of us said we were pretty much done...
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread