+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Canobie Lake Park Show Update

Glad it was a success. Post up some pictures if you can.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Glad it was a success. Post up some pictures if you can.
    Now save your mileage for next years show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Now save your mileage for next years show!!!
    Says a guy who didn't show up...

Yes, it was a good show and a fun venue, even if my car did arrive as "rolling wounded". Thanks to Rick, Randy, Ken and the rest who drove out there anyway in a downpour and had faith that the show would go on. They were proven to be correct and the weathermen wrong. Thanks again!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Says a guy who didn't show up...

Yes, it was a good show and a fun venue, even if my car did arrive as "rolling wounded". Thanks to Rick, Randy, Ken and the rest who drove out there anyway in a downpour and had faith that the show would go on. They were proven to be correct and the weathermen wrong. Thanks again!
    Had to celebrate my 1st grandson's b-day! Had nothing to do with mileage.
    Been to dyno day WITH car as well as last weekend's ALS support show, WITH CAR,saw a few faces, but NOT many.

I think you guys need to square off in the "flame suit rotunda"!!!! Instead of hi jacking this thread.....
    SVT COBRA

Kevin, ton's of pictures all over FB

Glad you guys thought the show turned out well...congrats.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

I think this show was a big success for our club this year. From the comments I've heard and seen on Facebook and the Forum, everyone had a GREAT time. This despite the heavy rain early in the morning. What a great location for a car show. Already trying to line up a date for the show next year.

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    Kevin, ton's of pictures all over FB.
    And as you know pics on FB may as well not exist for those of us who refuse to play Zuckerberg's privacy shell game.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    And as you know pics on FB may as well not exist for those of us who refuse to play Zuckerberg's privacy shell game.
    Iwill second that. I had to make the call at 8 am if I was going and it was pouring rain at that time, so I gave it a last chance call at 9 am, still sprinkling and the roads were wet so decided not to go.I knew we couldn't get in the park past 10 so had to call it a day at that time. Hopefully next year.I have a major renovation going on in my home so there was plenty to do.

Same here jimmy I was there in my truck to help set up a 7 but headed home at 9:30 to get my car but it just wasn't happening

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

+ Reply to Thread