+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Canobie Lake Park Show Update

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakdjd View Post
    Looks like apple removed iOS 8.01 on their own. I am still at 8.0.

I was in 6.x with my iPhone 4s. So I was behind a few major versions.

There are some bugs in iOS 8, like not being able to text pictures, etc. but they are fixing those as we speak!
    http://news.yahoo.com/iphones-run-so...--finance.html

also few bending in pockets:
    It is further embarrassment to Apple after some users posted comments about bends in the bodies of the oversize iPhone 6 Plus when carried in trouser pockets.

On the MacRumors forum of Apple users, one iPhone buyer noted that, after carrying the handset in a front pocket for 18 hours, "I saw the reflection of the window in the iPhone slightly distorted."

The user posted a picture of the bent phone, and dozens posted similar complaints on Twitter, using the hashtag #BendGate.

More than this, need new link.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Pictures came out great.

Some follow up question/comment.
    Was the park busy with customers? ( with fall sports and school back in session I didn't think they drew large crowds)
    At first I wasn't envisioning where the cars would be. After seeing the pictures.... The spot is great!!!
    The park crowds were very tolerable.

With little ones who did not do the newer Roller Coaster or that sky launch ride (reverse bungee!), the lines especially in the morning were very short. Most of the smaller rides, they could stay on the the ride for multiple runs, without getting off (there often was no one in the ride queues).

After lunch, the crowd picked up a it.

Great time to go, weather was not too hot, and overall not very crowed.

I have heard that in the peak summer days, many get into an overcrowded Canobie Lake Park and then fight long lines to get on any rides.

No problem with that at the end of the season! and the weather may have helped out a bit also.

Maybe a suggestion for the club and the park to cross announce or promote the event? I saw many families see part of the Car Show near the kiddie rides, and all said they did not know a Car Show was in the Park on that day. One lady said her husband would have come if he knew there was a Car Show at Canobie Lake Park. NHMC announced it, but Canobie might also want to mention it on there website or something. They might even have gotten more people to come for the day who normally would not, especially for those who are interested in cars!

A great time!

1966 Mustang Sprint 200

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/iphones-run-so...--finance.html

also few bending in pockets:
    It is further embarrassment to Apple after some users posted comments about bends in the bodies of the oversize iPhone 6 Plus when carried in trouser pockets.

On the MacRumors forum of Apple users, one iPhone buyer noted that, after carrying the handset in a front pocket for 18 hours, "I saw the reflection of the window in the iPhone slightly distorted."

The user posted a picture of the bent phone, and dozens posted similar complaints on Twitter, using the hashtag #BendGate.

More than this, need new link.
    Have you seen/held the iphone 6+ yet in person? If you have, you'd understand how stupid this whole "bendgate" issue is.

I seriously LOL at anyone who carries the iphone 6plus in thier pocket and thinks it's NOT going to bend.
    It's a freaking tablet....wake up. All these reports and hysteria over bendgate is absolutely rediculous. Use your head and realize it's not your average phone and is going to bend/break if you put it in your pocket.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

NEW Page needed for APPLE!

I DIDN"T Write the stories or start any web sites.

Don't get underwear in a bunch....

---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

not attacking you george, I just think its funny how much news this story has gotten........

and im done
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    not attacking you george, I just think its funny how much news this story has gotten........

and im done
    A beer for each of us at xmas party or whenever!!!!
    I know you're good. Just a discussion ....... about canobie I think??? lol

+ Reply to Thread