+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tasca Show

Yes, Cruzin Downtown Manchester was well attended. Really nice selection of diff cars & trucks. I had to leave ~ 11:30 and main street and most side streets all full, so several hundred showed up. Good to see a lot of old friends.

Next up is Canobie show. Count me in.

The crappy attendence at tasca day has little to do with smokingstangs. It's mostly because of no one bothers to attend any more because the event is just second rate and NED does ZERO advirtisement for it. Most people i know have written this event off alltogehter.

Cruisin downtown was freaking amazing, well north of 500
    Cars with some highend stuff...great mix. What an awesome day
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    I will say I heard these people as well and will say it had nothing to do with us having a great time. If you feel that way than that's fine. I still say people missed a good time and no one said anything different for you to bring up a past event.
    Just saying what I've been hearing. I wasn't able to attend the SmokinStangs weekend either due to family stuff. Never been a big fan of drag racing so I would not have been at NED that Sunday, nor at Tasca event. See you at Canobie?
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Glad to see it was a decent turnout. Lisa and I went to Cruisin Downtown for several reasons, one of which being that neither one of us had gone to it before, and we wanted to check it out.

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

+ Reply to Thread