+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Supercharger thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Do I have Pete or Rick install it, has to go to Pete anyway for the tune ?? Do not want to step on anyones toes !!! Buy it online and have them install it, go to Tasca and have them do it ????????????
    Your best bet is to call Rick and see what he's up to and what his schedule looks like. I know he's been very busy recently with work, Jessie going to Japan, etc.
    I think in general, you buy it and he installs it, then he brings it up to Pete for the tune.
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

easy...whipple all the way

can buy it from ford, can be warrantied......Rick can install it and it's tried and true and Pete knows how to tune then.

Kenne Bell are great, however, from what I have seen online over the past few years their customer service has really taken a dive.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Do I have Pete or Rick install it, has to go to Pete anyway for the tune ?? Do not want to step on anyones toes !!! Buy it online and have them install it, go to Tasca and have them do it ????????????
    Yes, I would speak with Rick , Rick would do install and Pete can tune it and go from there, Rick and or Pete may even be able to get you some decent pricing based on some of their supplier connections,!
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

Thanks for your input. Spoke face to face with Rick at a car show on Sunday and he said whipple is the best way to go, keep the boost around 8/9 so you dont blow up anything and send it to Pete to have it tuned. Rick said he has installed many of them,so I feel safe on the install by him 100%.Polished whipple, a couple of gauges and good to go.

+ Reply to Thread