I have thoughts of supercharging my stang next year. Questions to the experts out there I guess could go on forever so I will keep them to the basics. Whipple, Kenny Bell, who should I have install it, do I need to get into changing any pistons/rods/crank/etc., gauges needed, upgrade pulley????? I have only 8000 on the motor in my 2007 Mustang GT and it does have with all the bolt ons (BBK headers, Steeda axlebacks,Steeda underdrive pulleys,Steeda short throw shifter,4:10 Ford Racing gears,MSD ignition coils etc. etc. etc) I do have contacts out there through all the Ford dealers I deal with including Tasca Ford, Mand M Ford,Monaco Ford and others that do specialize in installs and I also know that Rick/Pete do installs as well.Will not be track racing at all with it, street only!!Just want to get your thoughts and opinions as to what you guys that have superchargers on their cars have gone through as well as the goods and bads about doing it.Needs to be safe on my present motor (Whipple ?), I am thinking polished so it looks like the rest of my underhood goodies, I want a complte kit so there are no suprises. Let me know what you think. OR should I save the $ and leave it alone ????!!!!