PDA

View Full Version : SmokinStangs Sunday meetup

SVT10th
06-25-2014, 12:09 PM
Ok all, it sounds like there's some interest in a meetup and cruise to NED for SmokinStangs this sunday.

If you want to meet at Burger King (Rt 93, exit 4) please post here. ALSO, note whether you'd rather meet at 9am or 10am. Majority rules.

UPDATE: DECISION IS 9AM

SHOW HAS BEEN MOVED, SEE POST on Page 2 (http://forums.nhmustangclub.com/showthread.php?956-SmokinStangs-Sunday-meetup&p=10147&viewfull=1#post10147), Meetup time is still the same.

Me - 9am
Jibber - 10am
Dennis - 9am
Randy - 9am (via email)

whtmare
06-25-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm out just got word I'm working!!! Awesome

Dennis O'Shea
06-25-2014, 01:32 PM
9 Am want to get a good spot

SVT10th
06-25-2014, 01:40 PM

Sucks dude. bummer

Dennis O'Shea
06-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Actually I kinda like 8:59am better:p

SVT10th
06-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Actually I kinda like 8:59am better:p

Ok, you go in and get us breakfast.....

Jibber
06-26-2014, 08:29 AM

You're a high roller man...... You finally have to get off your arse and help the wife pay some of the bills you rack up.....Haha

Ok, you go in and get us breakfast.....

Haha. Yeah.. O'Shea can be the food boss on Sunday.

Jibber
06-26-2014, 08:42 AM
Weather is looking awesome for Sunday......I know Kirk is going to this as well. I will text him to get on the forum and post up his choice of time.

I know that us "regulars" on the forum are a small percentage of the total NHMC community..... I'm hoping that we have a good solid "club showing" at this event as we discussed at the Pizza Meeting. By the few posts we've had it appears that may not be the case. Of course I cant speak for any FB activity that may be going on.....And I also "get" the fact that people have other things going on in their lives..... I'm hoping that I'm wrong and others are just not posting up and will arrive at the designated time at BK.
A regional /sustainable Mustang event would be awesome for ALL of us.

Just my .02 cents

SVT10th
06-26-2014, 11:01 AM
By the way -- Bob posted in the SmokinStangs forum that the PAVED entrance will be the one in use on sunday. No one should have to drive over the dirt for this event.

Dennis O'Shea
06-26-2014, 11:51 AM
I like the Dirt its fun to spin the tires
By the way -- Bob posted in the SmokinStangs forum that the PAVED entrance will be the one in use on sunday. No one should have to drive over the dirt for this event.

SVT10th
06-28-2014, 08:18 AM
Alright, it looks like 9am at Burger Thing. (Except for Dennis who will be there early with breakfast!)

see you all then!

chachee52
06-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Was at NHMS today for a bit. I'd say it was a good turn out, maybe 50-70 cars. Looked like some good autocross going on. I'd get lost in the track, but that's why I'm a cruiser and not a racer!!If I get lost it just means more time I get to spend in the mustang :-)
Have fun tomorrow guys.

Dennis O'Shea
06-28-2014, 05:07 PM
You have to realize I am on a fixed income.And I barely getting by.
Alright, it looks like 9am at Burger Thing. (Except for Dennis who will be there early with breakfast!)

see you all then!

SVT10th
06-28-2014, 05:50 PM
You have to realize I am on a fixed income.And I barely getting by.

You probably shouldn't have bought that expensive custom Mustang then. Yeah, we know your full of, well.. you know... :p
See you in the morning!
(seriously, if you want me to stop at Dunkins or something, let me know, I can grab a dozen dognuts and coffee, if you want)

Dennis O'Shea
06-28-2014, 06:03 PM
I am working so I'll run home and be there by 9:00 am I am good as far as breakfast goes :p
You probably shouldn't have bought that expensive custom Mustang then. Yeah, we know your full of, well.. you know... :p
See you in the morning!
(seriously, if you want me to stop at Dunkins or something, let me know, I can grab a dozen dognuts and coffee, if you want)

LILBLKSNAKE
06-28-2014, 10:17 PM
SmokinStangs car show is no longer at New England Dragway. It has been moved to the Lobster Pound in Weirs Beach

ToplessPony94
06-28-2014, 10:38 PM
SmokinStangs car show is no longer at New England Dragway. It has been moved to the Lobster Pound in Weirs Beach

Yeah, lots going on for sure. :confused: :( Too bad I didn't know this earlier - I had no interest in a show at NED, but would SO have participated at The Lobster Pound. Unfortunately my car isn't detailed and no time to do it now, so I'm SOL for the Sunday show. :o

Hope Bob comes out of this OK.

SVT10th
06-28-2014, 10:39 PM
LISTEN UP!

THE SMOKINSTANGS CAR SHOW HAS BEEN MOVED

The new location is at the Lobster Pound, Weirs Beach, NH.

Address --> 70 Endicott Street, Weirs Beach, NH 03247

We're still meeting at 9am, as far as I am concerned and will drive to Laconia instead of Epping. A little longer drive, should still be a good show!

ToplessPony94
06-28-2014, 11:13 PM
Jim, I MAY be able to do this. I'm going to TRY, but don't wait for me if I'm not there by 9AM.