PDA

View Full Version : Local Place for Powder Coating

390gtconv
06-25-2014, 09:26 AM
Some have asked me in past about a local place to do powder coating or ceramic coating of car or bike parts.
Well I recently used a local place I've driven by for years right on rte 28 in Derry. Place is called GoodHues. I just had 2 brake rotor splash shields & radiator fan powder coated. They told me two weeks and no need for me to sand blast parts (I do have cabinet) as price $25. ea for shields, they would do it. I did get my parts back in ~ 2 weeks and looks GREAT.
I spoke with a gentlemen their about his business. He said summer time good time to get parts sent in because in winter wait is even longer. Said they do almost any part including wheel rims in almost any color. They don't do car frames because $$$ to invest into it not worth it but if you contact them, they'll recommend a shop that will.
They started out doing bike parts as a big part of their business and now do car parts. Nice people.
http://www.goodhues.net/

:)2486

TorchredSVT
06-25-2014, 01:12 PM
Awesome George, thanks for sharing

I think I am going to get my cat back ceramic coated because I am not happy with my polish job. Have been looking for a place to go