PDA

View Full Version : Whats your excuse now?

Dennis O'Shea
06-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Last time I looked That little cruise night in Candia draws more car's than any other on average in this State I may be wrong but I dont' think so Have been to Arnie's ,Liberty Tree, Also Mann's But as hard as I looked you were no where to be found Humm
Dennis needs to get more and do other car shows besides Candia.
I know he doesn't have that company car anymore but still couldn't resist the thought.

Me I hope to be done with detail work on my car and roll out this weekend if powder coating parts come.

390gtconv
06-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Last time I looked That little cruise night in Candia draws more car's than any other on average in this State I may be wrong but I dont' think so Have been to Arnie's ,Liberty Tree, Also Mann's But as hard as I looked you were no where to be found Humm

The Skip's Mega cruz last check drew ~ 700.

I'm still waiting on a couple of powder coated parts to be finished. HOPE to be back together by this weekend if all goes well.
See you around then.

Dennis O'Shea
06-17-2014, 02:05 PM
I hate to correct a senior member of NHMC But I did state that Candia was one of the biggest draws in NH Last time I looked Skips was in Mass.Am I wrong on this "Old Wise One" And if I am I appoligize Enough on this we have Jacked this thread long enough

Well then, were you around LAST year?
I was at Hooksett club show last Sat supporting my club. Where were you hidding?
The Skip's Mega cruz last check drew ~ 700.

I'm still waiting on a couple of powder coated parts to be finished. HOPE to be back together by this weekend if all goes well.
See you around then.

390gtconv
06-17-2014, 06:44 PM
I hate to correct a senior member of NHMC But I did state that Candia was one of the biggest draws in NH Last time I looked Skips was in Mass.Am I wrong on this "Old Wise One" And if I am I appoligize Enough on this we have Jacked this thread long enough

Almost older wise one, ONLY reason I stated Skips was because didn't YOU state "MANN"S"? I think Methuen is still in MA. Is Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers? So since YOU dipped below border, I took it just down the street, correct?

Dennis O'Shea
06-18-2014, 06:14 PM
George we have reached the top of the mountain we have our own link to hash out our differences "What a Country"

390gtconv
06-18-2014, 07:35 PM
I just hope we get visited.

LILBLKSNAKE
06-18-2014, 08:07 PM
you two remind me of the movie Grumpy Old Men

390gtconv
06-18-2014, 09:26 PM

and in that movie what dress did you wear?

Jibber
06-19-2014, 07:40 AM
I just hope we get visited.

Don't worry guys.... We'll be watching and laughing.

On a side note....I think George is mad at me.:(... He didnt return my text messages yesterday.

TorchredSVT
06-19-2014, 08:42 AM
yes!!!!! NHMC version of smackdown on svtp!!!!

This is going to rule, finally a place to vent!!

390gtconv
06-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Don't worry guys.... We'll be watching and laughing.

On a side note....I think George is mad at me.:(... He didnt return my text messages yesterday.

NO, all good. Didn't know until now. You sent at time when leaving for work. And once I'm in work, it's like jumping out of airplane running.

Dennis O'Shea
06-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Hey" Putz" don't worry about it

TorchredSVT
06-19-2014, 12:52 PM

says the guy who goes to all mustang car shows and events in his F-150

Dennis O'Shea
06-19-2014, 02:05 PM
And now it will be with his trailer Now thats Cool. I figure in about six months he will be living in it

TorchredSVT
06-19-2014, 03:19 PM
And now it will be with his trailer Now thats Cool. I figure in about six months he will be living in it

Exactly!!! If he was smart he'd build a second level with a loft so he can sleep out there

Dennis O'Shea
06-19-2014, 04:03 PM
Its coming He keeps buying car parts and its a sure thing Bet On it

Exactly!!! If he was smart he'd build a second level with a loft so he can sleep out there

LILBLKSNAKE
06-19-2014, 09:29 PM

At least I go to the shows. Now your wife has two baby girls to deal with

TorchredSVT
06-20-2014, 08:49 AM
So because I did not attend the two shows you have been to this year, therefore according tto your awesome deductive reasoning skillz I have been to none?

Sound logic LOL ..keep reaching

Dennis O'Shea
06-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Its just a matter of time till the sound of little Pitter Patter of little Ed Take no stock in this Ian Its going to happen
At least I go to the shows. Now your wife has two baby girls to deal with

LILBLKSNAKE
06-20-2014, 09:53 PM
So because I did not attend the two shows you have been to this year, therefore according tto your awesome deductive reasoning skillz I have been to none?

Sound logic LOL ..keep reaching

and about 20 from last year, and about 25 the year before, and probably about that many the year before that...