PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Night Saturday Night

Dennis O'Shea
05-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Hey even though its Memorial Weekend and I know there's a lot going on take a few hours out of your busy schedules and come on down Saturday Night at Advanced Auto Parts In Hooksett and hang out The weather is suppose to be good look forward to seeing you there

Blue95GT
05-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Sadly, not this weekend for me... Even though I'll be in Bedford...

Jibber
05-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey Catalina, I already started a thread for this cruise night. Pay attention.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-25-2012, 10:13 PM
WOW!! Has anyone else noticed Jibber getting awfully cocky since he got a job and a trophy at Bill Howard's event? Someone needs to remind him that the color yellow is synonymous with being CHICKEN!!!

Jibber
05-26-2012, 09:23 PM
WOW!! Has anyone else noticed Jibber getting awfully cocky since he got a job and a trophy at Bill Howard's event? Someone needs to remind him that the color yellow is synonymous with being CHICKEN!!!

Hahaha. To get any iron from a Bill Howard event is like finding a gold nugget in the woods. They are tough to come by. Unless of course your name is Bill. Then you win a first place tropy, the 50/50 raffle and one of the biggest raffles of the day.
I'm sure it was only a coincidence though. Haha.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Hahaha. To get any iron from a Bill Howard event is like finding a gold nugget in the woods. They are tough to come by. Unless of course your name is Bill. Then you win a first place tropy, the 50/50 raffle and one of the biggest raffles of the day.
I'm sure it was only a coincidence though. Haha.

Wow!! Now Jibber's an ingrate too!! Maybe next year I should call my event JIBBER DAY and instead of trophies give out Jibber Bobble head dolls for all the winners to run over or stomp on

Jibber
05-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Wow!! Now Jibber's an ingrate too!! Maybe next year I should call my event JIBBER DAY and instead of trophies give out Jibber Bobble head dolls for all the winners to run over or stomp on

Sounds good ED. You plan it all out and I will just show up. Thats what I like about you. Always finding ways to promote Yellow cars.

PonikNH
05-27-2012, 08:23 PM
I hope to be back at this event next weekend. Family event in Ohio this weekend. The Mustang was THE VEHICLE to do the trip in! 1/2 way home at this time. Then it's clean up the Mustang time!!!!

red 5.0 bill
05-29-2012, 01:25 PM
you forgot about the 200 manicure and pedicure and hair thingy with foil thing my wife ann won,plus ,spus mach 1 got a trophy also ,,,makes ya think,,,,jibbers trophy was the biggest though,,,,lol,,,,both yellow cars got large trophys,,,,,

LILBLKSNAKE
05-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Jibber needs the biggest trophy to compensate for other things!!

Dennis O'Shea
05-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Jibber needs the biggest trophy to compensate for other things!!We are talking about his brain I hope

red 5.0 bill
05-29-2012, 04:52 PM
i figure i just about broke even ,between tickects,entrance fees runnin around with 4 cars,picken op the prizes,and pieces ,ya we had a good time,even with all MY short commings lol

JBGMustang
06-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Don't start without me !!

Jibber
06-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Jibber needs the biggest trophy to compensate for other things!!

Do I have to remind again ED? This is a family forum.