I am going to check this out tonight as long as the weather holds

Tim and I and a few other buddies might drive up

88vert
06-06-2014, 10:45 AM
What time are you guys meeting up? i could be in for a nice cruise later

TorchredSVT
06-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Sorry, I never checked back in on this thread

Ended up heading up there with two other mustangs....was decent turn out. Show's starting to head in the right direction

TorchredSVT
06-09-2014, 08:46 AM
double post

Jibber
06-09-2014, 04:46 PM
ONe of my friends asked if I was going on Friday night.
I heard the tent is up and music is playing. With any luck (weather) I will be there on Friday this week.

TorchredSVT
06-10-2014, 08:37 AM
yes, 100% true....the organizers are starting to get their stuff together

Tom was there as well

chachee52
06-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Is it new organizers? Before they moved up the street for a year or two that cruise was probably one of the bigger ones in the area pulling in at least 200 cars on a good night. What's changed to make it "heading in the right direction"? I thought that it was there before then people didn't want to bring there cars up to Big Lots (I don't intend this statement to start another discussion, just a fact).
Hope to make it this year now that I have Friday afternoons off.

Grey Pony
06-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Just a question, but is the Target cruise night every Friday?

TorchredSVT
06-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Is it new organizers? Before they moved up the street for a year or two that cruise was probably one of the bigger ones in the area pulling in at least 200 cars on a good night. What's changed to make it "heading in the right direction"? I thought that it was there before then people didn't want to bring there cars up to Big Lots (I don't intend this statement to start another discussion, just a fact).
Hope to make it this year now that I have Friday afternoons off.

It is a new group managing this cruise night.

In my opinion...time is what has really hurt this cruise night. The 4 old dudes that organized the old cruise night all retired and threw in the towell when Target told them they had to move. I personally never went when it was over in Big Lots and I know alot people followed suite. There was two or three years where it was in flux....and that's all it took for people to forget.

I think people are just now seeing this cruise night is back....over the past two years it seems to be slowly growing. I haven't asked, but I would assume they are just getting the word out by word of mouth. Maybe next time I go I'll ask someone about that.

TorchredSVT
06-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Just a question, but is the Target cruise night every Friday?

Yes, every Friday night

Dennis O'Shea
06-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Hey watch the "OLD DUDES" quote and retired And us "OLD DUDES" only use one L in the word towel
It is a new group managing this cruise night.

In my opinion...time is what has really hurt this cruise night. The 4 old dudes that organized the old cruise night all retired and threw in the towell when Target told them they had to move. I personally never went when it was over in Big Lots and I know alot people followed suite. There was two or three years where it was in flux....and that's all it took for people to forget.

I think people are just now seeing this cruise night is back....over the past two years it seems to be slowly growing. I haven't asked, but I would assume they are just getting the word out by word of mouth. Maybe next time I go I'll ask someone about that.

chachee52
06-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Thanks Ian, didn't know that when they moved back that they changed people. Now I understand your statements now. I was a bit confused.

ToplessPony94
06-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Hey watch the "OLD DUDES" quote and retired And us "OLD DUDES" only use one L in the word towel

And we don't need no steeenking punctuation either! :p

Dennis O'Shea
06-11-2014, 06:53 AM
! # ^ & * ( ) - _ + + | \ } ] { [ : ; " ' < , > . ? / There I hope this makes you happy?:p
And we don't need no steeenking punctuation either! :p

TorchredSVT
06-11-2014, 08:54 AM
hahaha sorry Dennis

Jibber
06-18-2014, 10:24 AM
Weather looks awesome for Friday Night. I will be going for sure. As of right now.... Mr. Oshea will also be adding this one to his NH cruise night event listing.

Will George be there? Or will he still waiting for his powder coated parts to return from China? Or, will he be working? Or, will he be Cleaning his car for Skips? Or, Flipping through the pages of Bruce Bigelows all time best "Book of excuses"? Which is selling quite well now in it's third print....:p(Before you guys get all bent out of shape, I would hope you know that I'm only kidding around.)

Anyone else planning on going?

390gtconv
06-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Will George be there? Or will he still waiting for his powder coated parts to return from China? Or, will he be working? Or, will he be Cleaning his car for Skips? Or, Flipping through the pages of Bruce Bigelows all time best "Book of excuses"? Which is selling quite well now in it's third print....:p(Before you guys get all bent out of shape, I would hope you know that I'm only kidding around.)

Anyone else planning on going?

I know you're kidding but....

Will YOU show up anywhere? Are you ok to get your car dirty now that Carlisle has come and gone? Or will your BACK act up again or front? Or are you afraid to take out the MELLO YELLOW car not worried a bee may try to mate with it???

My car is now a ten year old restoration that requires a little maintainance which I do all myself. Do you get dirty with your car?
Someday you'll if I know a place local that does powder coating, I'll say NO!

Wow Bruce, he drags you into this and you do take yours out now that the work YOU did is done. Does Kevin do HIS own work???

There's a show in Hampstead listed in Whips at a car media blasting place I'd like to do "if the boat from CHINA comes in" bringing my powder coated parts & Jibber's new bolt on accessories. hehehehe

ToplessPony94
06-18-2014, 11:22 AM
Wow Bruce, he drags you into this and you do take yours out now that the work YOU did is done. Does Kevin do HIS own work???

Well, I don't do ALL my own work, but I would (almost) if I had a chassis lift. And Jay is always willing to help, too. ;) And this year Dan Christopher at Southern NH Undercar squeezed me in or I wouldn't have made it to Carlisle. :cool:

Or, Flipping through the pages of Bruce Bigelows all time best "Book of excuses"?

I'll be waiting for my new brake pads to install themselves. :p (Actually, since I don't get out of work in Burlington until 6:30 there's no point in my trying to make any work night event. :( )

Dennis O'Shea
06-18-2014, 11:58 AM
You live in Derry there is a powder coating place in Derry that does awesome work and is quite reasonable.Are you familiar with it .As far as Kevin working on his car Kev has people for that.

Will YOU show up anywhere? Are you ok to get your car dirty now that Carlisle has come and gone? Or will your BACK act up again or front? Or are you afraid to take out the MELLO YELLOW car not worried a bee may try to mate with it???

My car is now a ten year old restoration that requires a little maintainance which I do all myself. Do you get dirty with your car?

There's a show in Hampstead listed in Whips at a car media blasting place I'd like to do "if the boat from CHINA comes in" bringing my powder coated parts & Jibber's new bolt on accessories. hehehehe

Jibber
06-18-2014, 01:15 PM

I love it!!! You never fail me.... I set the bait.... you always bite. You can't help yourself.... Haha
I know I could turn a wrench on your car. Technology is very simple. So you get a Bozo button for that. Big deal.

So, are you going to Target?

390gtconv
06-18-2014, 01:31 PM
You live in Derry there is a powder coating place in Derry that does awesome work and is quite reasonable.Are you familiar with it .As far as Kevin working on his car Kev has people for that.

YES same place I'm using, next to place that sells Miata's. They have a 2 plus week wait...

390gtconv
06-18-2014, 01:35 PM
I love it!!! You never fail me.... I set the bait.... you always bite. You can't help yourself.... Haha
I know I could turn a wrench on your car. Technology is very simple. So you get a Bozo button for that. Big deal.

So, are you going to Target?

Ya that's a "good response" from you.... not. Just threw in the towel. If I see you at a cruz, I'll give you a towel.
I have Friday's off, unless my crew gets called in for OT and have to show face for couple hrs. Anyway, all depends on getting car back together.

SVT10th
06-18-2014, 01:56 PM
OK -- Lets get back on topic

Jibber
06-18-2014, 02:02 PM

Ya that's a "good response" from you.... not. Just threw in the towel. If I see you at a cruz, I'll give you a towel.
I have Friday's off, unless my crew gets called in for OT and have to show face for couple hrs. Anyway, all depends on getting car back together.

I hope you can make it. I will buy you an ice cream from Cold Stone across the street.

Anyone else going? Now that we're back on topic.

chachee52
06-18-2014, 07:54 PM
I might be able to make it. I don't think that I have anything else going on, but then again I have 10 other things that I'm supposed to be doing this weekend so I might that I just don't know about.
What time does it start again?

Jibber
06-19-2014, 07:32 AM
Todd, It starts around 5. If it continues to grow, like Ian thinks it will based upon his visit there two weeks ago, parking willl eventually become a problem. Right now you should be good to go. Goes to dusk or whenever you want to leave.
A huge Mustang showing would be awesome!

TorchredSVT
06-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Bozo button.....i love it

As of right now, Tim and I are planning on heading up on Friday night. I'll see if I can drag a few other car's with me

chachee52
06-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Seeing that a few years ago it was pulling in just as many cars (if not more) than Kimball's in Westford, I don't see why it couldn't do that again. They just expanded the parking area when the cars got too much for the little space.

mr03mach1
06-19-2014, 09:34 PM
See you guys tomorrow night.

Jibber
06-20-2014, 08:40 AM
See you guys tomorrow night.

Sounds like ALOT of Mustangs will be represented!!! Weather looks awesome.

TorchredSVT
06-20-2014, 08:52 AM
looking forward to it....gonna try and get my stupid belt changed before I head up

Dennis O'Shea
06-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Please do I don't want your pants to fall down
looking forward to it....gonna try and get my stupid belt changed before I head up

TorchredSVT
06-20-2014, 02:31 PM
hahahah good one

Dennis O'Shea
06-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Will see you there tonight
hahahah good one

chachee52
06-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Good to see everyone tonight. I will say that there were a bunch of different types of cars there. A ton of Tuners, and about 10+ new Chargers. But all and all some nice cars. I'll try to hit that should a couple times this year, but would still like to head out to Kimball's some Friday night.

Dennis O'Shea
06-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Wow what a turnout over or close to two hundred car's There was a couple of 2015 vette's and a killer Mclaren Good time But there was no George the only bummer of the night

390gtconv
06-20-2014, 10:27 PM
Wellllllll Dennis I did pick up my powder coated parts today. But got got called to work, 5-8pm.
Had a GREAT conversion with the folks at that shop, GOODHUES. NICE people & shop. I'll post info later.
So tomorrow,Sat I'll under my vert putting it back together. Then making a trip to an Orange Leaf..... for dessert

TorchredSVT
06-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Finally, this show has come back to life!!! The lot was actually full on Friday night, I was very happy to see this start to come back to it's former glory.

I have a feeling if attendance keeps up like this, this cruise night could grow to even bigger than it was before!!

Jibber
06-23-2014, 09:04 AM
It was really nice to see everyone there. Ians new rims look great! I haven't seen his car since Mustang Mania '13.

Lets keep supporting this cruise night so it doesn't take another 5 year hiatus.

chachee52
06-23-2014, 09:10 AM
It was really nice to see everyone there. Ians new rims look great! I haven't seen his car since Mustang Mania '13.

Lets keep supporting this cruise night so it doesn't take another 5 year hiatus.

But it didn't take a hiatus, it just moved two blocks up. It was run by the same guys, in fact I saw a bunch of the same guys that used to run it there. But you guys are saying that they are new organizers?
One thing that needs to be done is that they need to stop people from "saving" parking spots so that no one parks next to their cars. When I rolled in there were a bunch that I could have but there were chairs and packs of news papers (I think Whips) around a bunch of cars. Just made it hard to find spots.
But still say, good variety of cars where there.

Gabe
06-23-2014, 09:40 AM
Hoping to make it to this next Friday ...

Dennis O'Shea
06-23-2014, 11:16 AM
I agree there were a lot of spaces being saved And yes Todd it was Whips Wheels that were in the spots
But it didn't take a hiatus, it just moved two blocks up. It was run by the same guys, in fact I saw a bunch of the same guys that used to run it there. But you guys are saying that they are new organizers?
One thing that needs to be done is that they need to stop people from "saving" parking spots so that no one parks next to their cars. When I rolled in there were a bunch that I could have but there were chairs and packs of news papers (I think Whips) around a bunch of cars. Just made it hard to find spots.

TorchredSVT
06-23-2014, 01:03 PM

Technically it did, from what I understand those organizers weren't the ones running the show when it was at big lots. Some of them are back, not all of them.

And those saved spots were freaking annoying, considering no one parked there all night someone should have said something, I just don't really care enough to lol.

Dennis O'Shea
06-23-2014, 02:26 PM
Another great find by you guys. You continue to impress me. Although not on a regular basis.

Gabe
06-27-2014, 09:51 AM
So who's planning on going tonight?

Lisa and I are thinking we're gonna go, with both our supercharged ponies :)

Can't let those Mopar boys take over the parking lot, lol

Let's have a large Mustang showing!!!!

Dennis O'Shea
06-27-2014, 11:21 AM
Going to Laconia with a few guys for the meet and greet for Smokin Stangs Laconia

88vert
06-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Im with Dennis, Going to Loconia tonight for the meet and greet and Sunday to the car show at the drag way

Dennis O'Shea
06-27-2014, 12:13 PM
Gabe your are welcome to join us its going to be at Weirs Beach We are meeting up after the toll booth's on 93 at 3:45
So who's planning on going tonight?

Lisa and I are thinking we're gonna go, with both our supercharged ponies :)

Can't let those Mopar boys take over the parking lot, lol

Let's have a large Mustang showing!!!!

Dennis O'Shea
06-27-2014, 02:43 PM
Bulletin Not heading up to Laconia Kirk left londonderry at 1 O'Clock it took him 1 1/2 hours to get to the exit 26.And then another hour to get to the Weirs. He said there were quite a lot of car's up there already.As the day wears on the traffic will only get worse.So I guess were heading to Target In Nashua. I would imagine that a lot of people are taking vacation with the Holiday coming up that's why all the traffic.:(

Gabe
06-27-2014, 02:54 PM
What time will you guys get to Nashua/Target?

Dennis O'Shea
06-28-2014, 03:09 AM
Good night last night They had well over a hundred car's.They really have a good mix of car's it's really fun to check out.

Jibber
06-30-2014, 09:22 AM
Good night last night They had well over a hundred car's.They really have a good mix of car's it's really fun to check out.

You forgot to mention the huge salads we ate at the Texas Roadhouse!!

Gabe
09-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Bumping this up ... Lisa and I are planning on going tonight, especially since last forecast I saw said something about t-storms tomorrow night ... we should be at the Nashua Target around 5-5:30

TorchredSVT
09-08-2014, 08:46 AM
forgot to post up, I did go with a bunch of people....good night as always.

Gabe, was nice to meet you finally.

Gabe
09-08-2014, 10:37 AM
forgot to post up, I did go with a bunch of people....good night as always.

Gabe, was nice to meet you finally.

Thanks Ian, nice to have officially finally met you too