PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Events

SVT10th
06-02-2014, 10:37 AM
There didn't seem to be a central list of NHMC events for 2014 -- I think there are various smaller lists scattered around that were posted before the changes in the forum structure.
So anyway, this should be a mostly complete list of events that are either run by the club, or that we are planning to make a "showing" at.

6/06 to 6/09 – Carlisle All-Ford Nationals, Carlisle, PA
6/14 - Special Mustang Birthday Cruise Night, starts at 2pm.
6/27-6/29 - Smokin Stangs Rally, Laconia & Eppiing, NH
7/19 – Easter Seals Land/Lake Poker Run
7/20 – Mustang Mania, Budweiser Plant, Merrimack, NH
7/26 - Harpoon Brewery Barbecue Festival, Windsor, VT
7/26 – Chatter Cup Show for Autism, Hooksett, NH
7/27 - NHMC Summer Picnic (members only)
8/03 – Budweiser Make-A-Wish Foundation Show, Budweiser Plant, Merrimack, NH
8/10 – Bethlehem Ford/Mustang Show, Bethlehem, NH
8/24 - Lake Sunapee Dinner Cruise (members only)
9/21 - Mustangs & More Car Show at Canobie Lake, Salem, NH
9/28 – Littleton Car Show, Littleton, NH

TorchredSVT
06-02-2014, 04:43 PM
is NHMC still running the show this year at the old Fun Ford / Tasca day? I believe that is on 8/30 ( labor day weekend ) and or Cruisin downtown manchester on the same day?

Jibber
06-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Thanks Jim.
We have Two events on 7/26? Is that a typo?

SVT10th
06-03-2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks Jim.
We have Two events on 7/26? Is that a typo?

That is correct as far as I know. Harpoon cruise is a long cruise to VT. Chatter Cup is local for those who don't want to cruise as far.

390gtconv
06-03-2014, 09:54 AM
is NHMC still running the show this year at the old Fun Ford / Tasca day? I believe that is on 8/30 ( labor day weekend ) and or Cruisin downtown manchester on the same day?

Jim, any feedback on this question?

ToplessPony94
06-03-2014, 10:13 AM
That is correct as far as I know. Harpoon cruise is a long cruise to VT. Chatter Cup is local for those who don't want to cruise as far.

No contest! Beer & BBQ wins every time for me!

Jim, along with the last newsletter Marie sent an events list that showed the club picnic on 7/27. Does anyone know if that date has been made official?

SVT10th
06-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Jim, any feedback on this question?

You'd have to ask Rick or Randy. I THINK we are, but I don't remember for sure. My recollection (From the Pizza Meeting) is that the fact that we run the Tasca show judging was one of the factors in not doing the judging at Smokin Stangs.

TorchredSVT
06-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Jim, my question was about Fun Ford / Tasca and Cruisin Downtown Manchester. Those two events are on the same day and typically NHMC helps w both.

S.S.L. is on a total different date and I was made aware that NHMC has no part of.

SVT10th
06-03-2014, 04:04 PM
A quick Google search shows both events on Aug 30 according to their respective websites. My guess is we're doing Ford fest since that's a pre-agreed commitment.

But as I said -- I haven't heard officially. Ask Randy or Rick.

SVT10th
06-03-2014, 04:06 PM
S.S.L. is on a total different date and I was made aware that NHMC has no part of.

Yes, you're right. I think you misunderstood. The reason we aren't doing the judging for Smokin Stangs is because we already doing the Judging for THREE other events this year -- 2 NHMC shows plus Ford Fest. The board didn't want to take on a fourth.

TorchredSVT
06-03-2014, 05:01 PM
totally get it, makes sense

rhoidahl
07-13-2014, 08:46 PM
To confirm -- YES, Cruising Downtown Manchester and the Tasca show at New England Dragway have been scheduled on the same day. Unsure how we are going to handle this yet. Rick is contacting Tasca to see if they still want us to run the car show portion of their event. More to follow on this.
Harpoon Brewery Cruise is not happening. A couple of reasons for this. Additional construction at the brewery site has taken away much of the parking area we used to have. Another reason I will not post here but will gladly discuss with anyone in person. Also, the club summer picnic has been scheduled for that same day.

chachee52
07-13-2014, 08:58 PM
Also, the club summer picnic has been scheduled for that same day.

So what day is this? Saturday or Sunday? Would like to know so I can plan on when I come home from vacation if I need to, or not to plan anything for the end of my vacation.

SVT10th
07-14-2014, 08:09 AM
SUNDAY. The 27th