PDA

View Full Version : Arnies

Dennis O'Shea
05-20-2014, 01:55 PM
Heading up tonight just thought I would throw it out there :p

88vert
05-20-2014, 02:04 PM
i live like 5min down the road. maybe ill stop in....

Dennis O'Shea
05-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Full parking lot weather was great also.Saw Keith Douglas And Dick and Barb where there also They have Vanilla Rasberry twist soft serve outstanding Good night.There was a Tesla sports car there it was pretty cool A lotus parked right next to it A great mix of cars

Jibber
05-20-2014, 11:33 PM
I will get to one of these soon with my car. It's a great venue for such a small place. How many cars there Dennis?

390gtconv
05-20-2014, 11:38 PM
I will get to one of these soon with my car. It's a great venue for such a small place. How many cars there Dennis?

Do we wanna publish town or address to this fine place?

fredfordguy
05-21-2014, 06:37 AM
Had a nice visit to Arnies, super food, cars and participants. Nice to meet you in person Dennis, thanks for introducing yourself. Arnies is on Loudon Road in Concord, there were the better part of 60 or 70 cars there.

Dennis O'Shea
05-21-2014, 06:51 AM
Its quite a ride for you George you might want to trailer your car

Dennis O'Shea
05-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Having you there would be great But you can leave the Canary at home

Dennis O'Shea
05-21-2014, 07:04 AM
It was nice to meet you also.It was nice to talk a little about Colorado Fred car was purchased at a Ford Dealership from Colorado Springs.He still has the dealer badge on it.And I was familar with it.
Had a nice visit to Arnies, super food, cars and participants. Nice to meet you in person Dennis, thanks for introducing yourself. Arnies is on Loudon Road in Concord, there were the better part of 60 or 70 cars there.

Jibber
05-21-2014, 07:40 AM
I'm surprised an Old timer like you doesn't know about this place.

Arnies is on Loudon Road in Concord, there were the better part of 60 or 70 cars there.

Thank you sir.

Good one!

Having you there would be great But you can leave the Canary at home

No comment as this is a family forum. Plus, we don't want to jack the thread because "Big Brother" Jim will snap us back in order!

It was nice to talk a little about Colorado Fred car was purchased at a Ford Dealership from Colorado Springs.He still has the dealer badge on it.And I was familar with it.

When are you moving back? I'll help you pack!

88vert
05-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Nice to have met Dennis last night. Not sure if you remember who I was... I was the guy that asked if you did the detailing.....My name is Kevin

Dennis O'Shea
05-21-2014, 09:44 AM
Yes I do remember and yes it was nice meeting you also Yes and I do my own detailing O0PS don't tell Jimmy:p
Nice to have met Dennis last night. Not sure if you remember who I was... I was the guy that asked if you did the detailing.....My name is Kevin

390gtconv
05-21-2014, 10:34 AM

Ok. thanks for tip since I have both an open & enclosed car trailers. That must mean it's more than 9hrs away because I've driven my car home from Carlisle PA thru 2 T storms. Thanks for the tip. lol

390gtconv
05-21-2014, 10:36 AM
I'm surprised an Old timer like you doesn't know about this place.

Thank you sir.

Good one!

No comment as this is a family forum. Plus, we don't want to jack the thread because "Big Brother" Jim will snap us back in order!

When are you moving back? I'll help you pack!

I just hope we see your car out before Labor Day.

SVT10th
05-21-2014, 10:56 AM

His car was at the cruise night on Saturday and looking fine too..

Dennis O'Shea
05-21-2014, 11:52 AM
His car's been at my house on more than one occasion this year I can't say that about yours

390gtconv
05-21-2014, 01:04 PM
His car's been at my house on more than one occasion this year I can't say that about yours
Not sure if your house is to far, might have to trailer it. You haven't been to mine so.

I've been to dyno day & Ed Day. And it's not even registered for this year YET! Got a few maintainance things to done before it goes on road to break in my rebuilt trans.
I basically gave up ~ 2years of car stuff to work on Project Fallen Hero car, so now trying to get my stuff done.

Dennis O'Shea
05-21-2014, 03:11 PM
With all that stuff its no wonder that your my Idol

Not sure if your house is to far, might have to trailer it. You haven't been to mine so.

I've been to dyno day & Ed Day. And it's not even registered for this year YET! Got a few maintainance things to done before it goes on road to break in my rebuilt trans.
I basically gave up ~ 2years of car stuff to work on Project Fallen Hero car, so now trying to get my stuff done.

ToplessPony94
05-21-2014, 04:10 PM

Yes, George is the hero behind the Project Fallen Hero car's completion. It would probably still be in kit car form without his dedication. All Hail!!!

390gtconv
05-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Oh enough, just doing what I like, helping.
Now lets all go out and have an ice cream. :>)

Dennis O'Shea
05-22-2014, 12:19 PM
I waited till nine O'Clock at the Ice cream stand and you never showed up

Oh enough, just doing what I like, helping.
Now lets all go out and have an ice cream. :>)

390gtconv
05-22-2014, 12:22 PM
See my signature below, I'm always ready for a cone.

Dennis O'Shea
05-22-2014, 01:31 PM
But where were you
See my signature below, I'm always ready for a cone.

390gtconv
05-22-2014, 06:43 PM
But where were you

From 4pm - 2am 4 days a week @ work!!! Some of us still have to do that.