PDA

View Full Version : cover

chachee52
05-18-2014, 08:19 PM
After looking at the great polish on my car, I decided it was time to upgrade my car cover. I don't use it much except when I'm at the lake. And because I'm right on the water and the storms come through pretty quickly and windy I wanted something durable and a little heavier to help with the ballooning in the wind (I know it won't stop it but a little help is nice)
I went with the California Stormweave. Seemed to have the "toughest" cover they had and I've heard a lot of good things about Calicovers.
So we'll see what happens.
Like I said I usually only cover it at the lake and during the winter. And I always watch the weather reports before I bring it to the lake so its only an occasional storm that runs through.

Dennis O'Shea
05-18-2014, 08:46 PM
They have a good product and good quality

TorchredSVT
05-19-2014, 08:39 AM
good luck todd, let us know how you make out

As you may remember, I sent my superweave back.

Hopefully your experience is different, but it looks like you bought the right cover for your application.

chachee52
05-19-2014, 02:09 PM
good luck todd, let us know how you make out

As you may remember, I sent my superweave back.

Hopefully your experience is different, but it looks like you bought the right cover for your application.

I was going to go with the Noah but thinking about how I'm going to use it, it made more sense to get the heavier cover. while your's was more going to be used inside. I don't usually cover mine in the garage except in the winter.
We'll see.

TorchredSVT
05-19-2014, 05:07 PM
the Noah is a heavy duty cover for outdoor usage...I went with the Evolution Block it for indoor / outdoor use

hopefully it works out for you and you happy!!

SVT10th
05-19-2014, 06:30 PM
Thats a great cover Todd. I've had three of them for various cars. You'll be happy with it.