PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Nights

Dennis O'Shea
05-15-2014, 01:35 PM
I have a Question about cruise nights in N.H. I know about ours on Saturday, Arnies on Tuesday, Candia on Thursday, I would like to know of anyother weekily cruises and what they draw for car's "HELP"

Bob Comire
05-15-2014, 03:21 PM
some are:

Wednesday nights 5-7 at Kimballs in Jaffrey, NH on Rte. 124. Small cruise in with 30-40 cars. Great food and ice cream!
Thursday nights 5-7 at County Stores in Milford, NH just off Rte 13. Another smaller cruise-in with 20-30 cars.
Friday nights 5-8 at Target Nashua, NH on Rte. 101A. Can have upwards of 200 cars on a good night. Hemmings Bennington Vt., every other Thursday.

390gtconv
05-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Need to get you a Whips Wheels for locations, not sure if they are on line. I know you'll still need feedback on attendance of cars.

chachee52
05-15-2014, 08:09 PM
Target hasn't been there for a few years. Target needed the parking lot for containers to revamp the store, the cruise moved up the street a couple blocks to Big Lots and never really took off. Same people to my knowledge running it so not sure why no one followed.
Kimball's is Wed? That sucks! I thought both were on Friday (Jaffery and Lancaster). I guess that one is out for me. I was looking forward to heading up there one Friday. Maybe I still will just to cruise for some icecream

390gtconv
05-15-2014, 09:11 PM
I'll look in my Whips to see what's listed on Fri & post it tomorrow.

Bob Comire
05-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Target hasn't been there for a few years. They'rrrrrreeee baaaackkk ! They were at Big Lots for a year and are now back at Target, started May 2. There is talk of having a lawn mower corral this year. :)

ToplessPony94
05-16-2014, 08:42 AM
There is talk of having a lawn mower corral this year. :)

Lawnmower burnout contests! Great idea!

TorchredSVT
05-16-2014, 08:53 AM
yeah Target on Friday nights in Nashua started back up last year....attendance is OK, but its getting better

Dennis, go pick up a whips wheels

chachee52
05-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Didn't know about Target returning. Used to go to that show back when it was in Merrimack at my work. It was great walking out the door after work and being at a car show. I do miss that.

TorchredSVT
05-16-2014, 02:54 PM
exactly!! That's a big part of the draw for me, nice to cruise up on a Friday night hang out then grab food after.

They are starting to get a pretty good turn out again, but its not up to the 300 + car's it used to be. Hopefully with time it will get back there

Jibber
05-16-2014, 03:13 PM
exactly!! That's a big part of the draw for me, nice to cruise up on a Friday night hang out then grab food after.

They are starting to get a pretty good turn out again, but its not up to the 300 + car's it used to be. Hopefully with time it will get back there

I think that this will be the year for it's strong return. I will be going to this one again for sure. Just need some good weather on Friday nights now. haha.

Jibber
05-16-2014, 03:15 PM
Hemmings Bennington Vt., every other Thursday.

That's close to 3 hours away!!! Have you gone to this one?

390gtconv
05-17-2014, 12:24 AM
I have a Question about cruise nights in N.H. I know about ours on Saturday, Arnies on Tuesday, Candia on Thursday, I would like to know of anyother weekily cruises and what they draw for car's "HELP"

http://whipswheels.com/

TorchredSVT
05-19-2014, 08:41 AM
I think that this will be the year for it's strong return. I will be going to this one again for sure. Just need some good weather on Friday nights now. haha.

seriously!! Last three Friday's in a row have sucked for weather.........

Bob Comire
05-19-2014, 09:23 AM
That's close to 3 hours away!!! Have you gone to this one? No, never made it to this one. But anything to do with Hemmings is usually done up right.

390gtconv
05-20-2014, 01:19 AM

How's about this site link:
http://crusinnewengland.com/