PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be homeless.

JohnnyMac
05-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Hello everyone. Many of you probably don't know who I am but I'm the new guy at the cruise nights, I drive the True Blue 2003 GT. I'm the guy who won the last prize "Mother's Back to Black" bottleat the meet last Saturday. My name is John and I'm a 27 yr old USMC veteran. My current living situation is extremely uncomfortable and sometimes a hostile environment and the tension is always very high. I work full time at Advanced Auto in Laconia, 70-75 hrs every 2 weeks, and i get paid bi-weekly. I am looking for a room mate or somewhere to live while I go to college most likely at NHTI in Concord for the next two years then move off to either Michigan with my father or California with some good friends. I have 2 vehicles, my 00 Escalade and the Mustang. I also have a 1 yr old dog. If anyone has a spare room, i can pay rent up to $400 a month and I'll buy my own food. I don't make much at Advanced Auto and have my own bills to pay like my cellphone, a school loan, a personal loan, and a credit card. It hasn't been an easy transition back into the civilian life since I got out of the USMC. I'm not begging for a place to live, but if anyone has room for my dog and I, that would be awesome of you. I don't mind helping around the house, cutting the lawn, washing dishes, whatever it may be. I don't have much, just a queen size bed, computer desk, a book shelf and bed side table. My dog is crate trained, potty trained, and can be well behaved (at times) but she still is an energetic 1 yr old puppy who needs to be outside while I'm at work or school and I have a dog house and run for her to be on. So if anyone in the area from Laconia to Concord has a stable, relaxed environment for us to stay i would be very very appreciative of that and I'm sure we can work out the details. Thank you.

Jibber
05-15-2014, 07:37 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation. I can only imagine what that is like for you. I wish I could help you out.
Hopefully, something turns up for you sooner rather than later. Keep us posted.

TorchredSVT
05-15-2014, 08:50 AM
Have you checked Craigslist?

I know its not ideal, but you might be able to find something there

Thank you for your service

JohnnyMac
05-15-2014, 10:58 AM
I've checked craigslist in the local area, and I posted on craigslist saying I'm looking for a place. I've contacted 2 people and just had 1 person contact me. So only time will tell.

SVT10th
05-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Thats rough dude. I hope something turns up for you.
I'll ask around some of my friends...