PDA

View Full Version : Onw Week From TODAY !!!!!!!!

rhoidahl
05-03-2014, 06:43 PM
JUST THINK !!!! One week from now we will ALL be at the NHMC Cruise Night, the first one for 2014. The long range weather forecast is sunny and 70 degrees. Great for Dyno Day followed by Cruise Night. Hope to see you (a whole LOT of you) there. Got some new music, and don't forget the 20% off at Advance Auto and 10% off at USA subs... ... ...good friends, good times, GREAT cars... ... ...

JohnnyMac
05-03-2014, 08:09 PM
I'll be there! I work at the Advanced Auto Parts in Laconia from 7:30-4pm, I already asked if I could get out early and Dave said it's good to go, but I'll be the only delivery driver there until noon so I can't make the Dyno unfortunately. My car needs a dyno and tune badly after I fix my top end. Can't wait!

ToplessPony94
05-03-2014, 10:55 PM
I will be there and there is still some hope my car will make an appearance, too.

390gtconv
05-04-2014, 07:20 AM
I'll be there! I work at the Advanced Auto Parts in Laconia from 7:30-4pm, I already asked if I could get out early and Dave said it's good to go, but I'll be the only delivery driver there until noon so I can't make the Dyno unfortunately. My car needs a dyno and tune badly after I fix my top end. Can't wait!
If we order some wax to be delivered to dyno day, you can bring it and stay. lol

390gtconv
05-04-2014, 08:13 AM
The 2 7 day I see not great weather but I don't have any faith in SEVEN day.
http://www.whdh.com/weather

http://radar.cbslocal.com/wbz/WBZ_7DAY.jpg

07 stang gt
05-04-2014, 11:07 AM
I am definetly going, detailing a car or not, UNLESS it rains.

rhoidahl
05-04-2014, 03:29 PM
George - I see the long range forecast has indeed changed to a chance of showers for Saturday. Still another 6 days away though; the forecast will likely change again at some point...

chachee52
05-04-2014, 04:33 PM
I am definetly going, detailing a car or not, UNLESS it rains.

New car made of sugar?
If my car can drive in down pouring rain coming back from WOW a new car should be able to make it to the first cruise night.
I unfortunately won't be able to make the cruise night, but hope to stop by the Dyno Day.
My parent's are coming home from FL this week and want to do a dinner with the family on Saturday before they go to my niece's dance recital.

JohnnyMac
05-04-2014, 04:43 PM
If we order some wax to be delivered to dyno day, you can bring it and stay. lol

Do itttttttttt. That'd be awesome. I guess my boss Dave used to work at the Hooksett store and remembers you guys show up every Saturday so he's letting me go every Saturday at 4pm to I can make it down there in time.

Blue95GT
05-04-2014, 07:00 PM
New car made of sugar?
If my car can drive in down pouring rain coming back from WOW a new car should be able to make it to the first cruise night.
I unfortunately won't be able to make the cruise night, but hope to stop by the Dyno Day.
My parent's are coming home from FL this week and want to do a dinner with the family on Saturday before they go to my niece's dance recital.

You know what you should bring to Dyno Day... besides Jen's truffles.... a 2nd place mug. So ya know..... I can finally drink beer out of it....

07 stang gt
05-04-2014, 07:49 PM
New car made of sugar?
My parent's are coming home from FL this week and want to do a dinner with the family on Saturday before they go to my niece's dance recital.Not made of sugar but it's sure sweet !! Never been in the rain before so Sat night wont be its first. Biggest reason, it would take forever to clean under the hood with all the aluminum etc. especially the airbrushing and led's under the hood. Rather spend time detailing someone elses car than cleaning mine.

Jibber
05-05-2014, 04:56 PM
I will be at Dyno day in the morning but that's it for me.
Too much family stuff going on this weekend.

390gtconv
05-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Well, down to 5 days and weather looking MUCH better for this Sat.
http://www.whdh.com/weather
Although got stuff to do with my car before I reg it, I may bring and put on dyno Sat.

whtmare
05-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Deffinetley will be at cruise night also early to help you set up randy, it's still up in the air for dyno day...

chachee52
05-05-2014, 08:08 PM
You know what you should bring to Dyno Day... besides Jen's truffles.... a 2nd place mug. So ya know..... I can finally drink beer out of it....

Don't worry, drinks taste great in the mug!! ;)
I'll get you the mug.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-06-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm going up early to tune for the 125 shot on the race car. Get there in time for the fireworks!!

ToplessPony94
05-06-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm going up early to tune for the 125 shot on the race car. Get there in time for the fireworks!!

...when ED's motor and tranny go in all directions at once! :D

390gtconv
05-06-2014, 11:41 PM
...when ED's motor and tranny go in all directions at once! :D

Maybe then we'd see his Cobra come out.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-07-2014, 06:43 AM
Maybe then we'd see his Cobra come out.

If i buy an enclosed trailer I could leave the race car in the trailer and put the Cobra in my garage