PDA

View Full Version : Club Fliers

rhoidahl
04-30-2014, 01:53 PM
Additional reminder for Cruise Nights and Mustang B-Day Celebration !!!!

390gtconv
05-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Additional reminder for Cruise Nights and Mustang B-Day Celebration !!!!

Randy, this post belongs also EVENTS tab. Here is ok but you're talking about events.
It's my understanding "J" not longer a web site admin to do edits??? You and Rick need to get someone controlling it if that be the case.

TorchredSVT
05-02-2014, 01:35 PM
I just don't think he cares about the site..I have asked rick at least three times to correct my admin rights with no response......so I gave up

rhoidahl
05-03-2014, 06:45 PM
I wasn't aware that Jay was no longer administering the Forum site. Not sure what's going on, but I will talk to Rick and find out. I'll continue to post things here and on Facebook as best I can... ... ...

rhoidahl
05-03-2014, 06:47 PM
...and George, I do not see an Events tab ... I have been trying to update the Calendar, but there are only so many hours in the day... ... ...

ToplessPony94
05-03-2014, 10:52 PM
...and George, I do not see an Events tab

It's an area of the forum, not a tab. If you click the forum tab, on the screen that comes up it is the bottom one of the four forum areas.

Randy, your efforts here are appreciated by me, and I believe everyone else who uses this forum also appreciates it. Thank you!

390gtconv
05-04-2014, 07:18 AM
...and George, I do not see an Events tab ... I have been trying to update the Calendar, but there are only so many hours in the day... ... ...

Randy, "EVENTS" is on the GENERAL page. Maybe I should have called it a link.
http://forums.nhmustangclub.com/

I've always thanked you for your help. Even voted for you. lol
But it doesn't have to be all you with posting. Both Ian & Jim C have offered to help with club admin stuff but have gotten no replies.

rhoidahl
05-04-2014, 03:23 PM
George - Yeah, I was aware of the that EVENTs tab; I thought you were referring to a separate entire section in the forum ... anyway, I can't seem to get anything to post to the EVENTS section which is why I put it on The Lobby. There definitely are some changes needed to the Forum...