PDA

View Full Version : Full moon?

chachee52
04-29-2014, 08:59 AM
So I know that I have a bunch of crazy people stories working in the medical field, but is there some kind of SUPER SIZED full moon out there this entire week? The last 7+ days people have truly surpassed their crazy standards. Usually I get some crazies and there are one or two in my case load at any time, but my co-workers and I have been talking that it seems like 9 out of 10 people that we meet (it might be the patient, family member, friend, etc) are just completely nuts. I also think that the MDs have lost their minds more than usual. Had a diagnosis of Right shoulder the other day. I don't know if the person didn't want the right shoulder or they lost the left shoulder, but they had a right shoulder !?!?
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well.

390gtconv
04-29-2014, 09:50 AM
My wife works for the VA Hospital in Manchester as Dietician, covers other sites, she said every day she sees people who aren't all there, including her boss. lol

ToplessPony94
04-29-2014, 10:07 AM
FWIW, it's a NEW moon today. Not even close to full lately. Must be the apocalypse is coming! :eek:

On the other hand, I've been seeing more than the usual quota of nutso drivers on Rt. 3 lately...

SVT10th
04-29-2014, 11:59 AM
That's no moon...
http://www.wallchan.com/images/mediums/78373.jpg

chachee52
04-29-2014, 01:31 PM
New moons are the new Full moons.
I agree George that we see our fair share, but this is above and beyond our fair share. This is the moons and planets have come out of alignment and the sun is turned around crazy stuff!

TorchredSVT
04-29-2014, 04:05 PM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58/escaperocks1/waaambulance_zpsf23150e6.jpg

I am sorry Todd, I couldn't help myself lol. Full moon made me do it?

chachee52
04-29-2014, 08:16 PM
not whining, just asking if its only around my work. Just seems like they all came at once and didn't know if they all came out everywhere or just at my offices?