PDA

View Full Version : Two great programs on veloclty last night

Dennis O'Shea
04-28-2014, 06:39 AM
I know a lot of you are not into F-1 Racing.Last night they had one program On Nikki Lauda and James Hunt's. Battle in 1975 and 1976 for the world championship.They had actual racing footage and interviews with each driver And the team managers Also Nikki horrific accident in 1975 and his come back The other program was on Aryton Senna and his rise to the world championship And his fued with his teammate Alian Prost And what a super star he was in his country of Brazil.And what a truly rising super star he was to be .Until his tragic accident that cut his young life short.I am sure they will be on again try an catch them I am sure you won't be disappointed

TorchredSVT
04-28-2014, 08:39 AM
I did see them on, but did not watch. I'll check it out next time its on for sure

ToplessPony94
04-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up Dennis. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them. The movie "Rush" is also about the Lauda/Hunt feud and it's pretty accurate. I was attending lots of Grand Prix racing back then and remember it well. Excellent movie for any that are interested in Formula 1.

Dennis O'Shea
04-28-2014, 12:40 PM
Not because I am a fan but the movie was awesome.The racing was secondary it was more about Nikki and James just one of the best movie I have seen in long time Bruce you will enjoy the two shows there were outstanding
Thanks for the heads up Dennis. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them. The movie "Rush" is also about the Lauda/Hunt feud and it's pretty accurate. I was attending lots of Grand Prix racing back then and remember it well. Excellent movie for any that are interested in Formula 1.

Dennis O'Shea
05-01-2014, 03:31 PM
The Aryton Senna program is on tonight at 8 on Velocity