PDA

View Full Version : Junkyards in NH?

JohnnyMac
04-20-2014, 01:09 AM
I've been looking for a few black interior pieces to replace in my 03 GT, passenger door trim insert, rear seat upper head rest, shifter bezel, driver seat belt return, and the little vent cover next to the driver's door tweeter on the dash.

I've called every place I can think of, Bow Auto, Lambert's, Car World and every other place they told me to check. Even some place in VT and yet I cannot find a junkyard that has any mustangs, or better yet, any junkyard in general that I can go into and walk around and pick stuff from whatever car i need parts from. There's a nice place in Mass called Everette's, that placed saved my butt when i did a 5.3L swap in my Escalade.

Anyone know of any places like this with Mustangs with black interior or and new age GT's? Or anyone parting out a car? Thanks.

390gtconv
04-20-2014, 07:40 AM
I know of a few junk yards I've used over the yrs for diff cars but mustangs hit or miss.
On Tanner street off Lowell Connector used to be a couple junk yard but been many years since I've been there.

Now couple places I've used since the 60's (and still going strong) are JACK's off Woburn street in Billerica. Also one off Treble Cove rd in Billerica, think name is Hobbs. Both theses yards do from time to time have a few of the 90's - 2000's stangs.

Then (think you said Car World) now LKQ in Candia. http://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/LKQ_Pick_Your_Part_-_Candia-258/
Also been to this place in Plaistow, some parts newer cars plus sell salvage titled cars.
http://www.brandybrowauto.com/npo.php

chachee52
04-20-2014, 08:20 AM
I know of a few junk yards I've used over the yrs for diff cars but mustangs hit or miss.
On Tanner street off Lowell Connector used to be a couple junk yard but been many years since I've been there.

Now couple places I've used since the 60's (and still going strong) are JACK's off Woburn street in Billerica. Also one off Treble Cove rd in Billerica, think name is Hobbs. Both theses yards do from time to time have a few of the 90's - 2000's stangs.

]

I've used both of these in the past as well, and they are still there. With that year mustang though it might be hard to find. Last time I went to those places they used to pick through the cars first and sell a lot themselves (I would assume through e-bay). That year/any mustang I would think would be fairly popular so if they did have any, they'd pick it first. But worth a shot.

ToplessPony94
04-20-2014, 11:15 AM
If all else fails, you can also try http://www.PrestigeMustang.com in Georgia. They are (I think) the biggest Mustang boneyard in the country. They ship, their prices aren't too bad. I've gotten a few things from them and have always gotten good looking stuff.

TorchredSVT
04-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Jacks is still there, they are really the only place that I know of in the area

390gtconv
04-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Jack's does have few late 90's & 2000's but mostly picked, unless something comes in. Been there a few times this year.
Ian see my above note, HOBBS is not to far away on Treble Cove rd also in Billerica, same type setup as Jack's. Been there this year as well. Has a few late 90's & 2000 too.

TorchredSVT
04-21-2014, 05:23 PM
huh, good to know. Thanks for the heads up .....had no idea