PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

JohnnyMac
04-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Hi everyone. My name is John, I'm located in Laconia and own a 2003 Mustang GT which I bought on Xmas Eve 2008 in California while I was serving in the Marines on MCAS Miramar. I know Rick's newphew Nick, I met him on Moddedmustangs.com (which I visit daily) last summer and he told me about the Mustang Club but I forgot all about it over the winter, but now that my stang is out of hibernation, it's time to start networking and meeting new people and making new friends. If anyone's in my area, please feel free to contact me, I absolutely love talking about cars and working on cars and meeting people who enjoy it as well. I do all of my own work and would like to fix my transmission on my own instead of pay AAMCO whatever they want for a TOB and synchros. While I may not know a lot, I do enjoy learning. Can't wait to meet some of you out on the open road this summer.

Also, if anyone knows someone who is learning to paint and wants to practice, feel free to contact me. My clearcoat is peeling like crazy (sat for 2 years in the sun while i was in Japan) and really could use some touching up or a full on new paint job. I've become a big fan of Silver as of late.

whtmare
04-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Welcome I'm on modded also fAYM 08 hope to see you soon

chachee52
04-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Welcome. I am up in Gilford a lot and hope to be driving my mustang up there a lot this summer (dog and toys have gotten in the way the last couple years)
Hope to meet up with you at some point. I know that a bunch of us do the Easter Seals Poker run around the lake in July. party at the Naswa after.

Dennis O'Shea
04-18-2014, 08:17 PM
Welcome Nice looking ride

07 stang gt
04-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the club !!

ToplessPony94
04-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Welcome! I don't get up your way a lot, but hope to see you at some events this year.

Jibber
04-20-2014, 09:42 PM
Welcome John! Thanks for your service to our country. Hope to meet you in person this season.

TorchredSVT
04-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Welcome!!

Thank you for your service

fredfordguy
04-24-2014, 06:12 AM
Very nice car, welcome to the club and thanks for your service.....

MY-S281
04-24-2014, 11:07 AM
welcome ! Nice GT !

rhodymike
04-24-2014, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the club...Nice ride!!!

Blue95GT
04-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Welcome!!! I live in Franklin and am in Laconia every day! Hope to see you around sometime!
We'll have to get together sometime for a cruise around the lake or just down to cruise night.

JohnnyMac
04-30-2014, 04:33 PM
Thanks everyone! It's nice to meet some welcoming and friendly Mustang lovers. If anyone's ever in the area, I work at Advance Auto in Laconia, they just built the store in November-December last year. You'll know I'm working if there's a dark blue Mustang in the parking lot or a silver Escalade. Unfortunately the stang might be taken off the road for a while due to a nasty lifter tick. Bringing it to a shop tomorrow to a cylinder balance test to tell me if it's just a lifter or if it's a bad cam (hoping for the lifter). But either way it needs to get fixed ASAP. Again, thank you everyone and I can't wait to meet you guys in person!

88vert
05-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the club. I just joined last year and went to a few cruise nights. I live in Concord and drive around the lake every now and again... maybe we can meet up!
See you around