PDA

View Full Version : Another Breakfast/Lunch place for cruz consideration

390gtconv
04-16-2014, 11:48 PM
Just read in today's Union Leader a new breakfast place just opened up in Hooksett. A nice story supporting local business. All it says is place is called "TUCKER'S" in place where once was Burger King & also Vean's Italian. Anyone know where that was?They state their goal is to serve healthy food.
Thoughts?? :cool:

390gtconv
04-17-2014, 12:59 AM
I vote yes for healthy food!

It seems they do Lunch and Dinner, but not Breakfast.

http://tuckersrestaurant.com/index.php/home.html

NO not sure that's the same place. Don't think so.
Picture in paper has sign with green letters and reads "Breakfast & Lunch", written on sign. Owner is quoted in story about doing a healthy breakfast. Place just opened MONDAY so doubt other place is it.

Dennis O'Shea
04-17-2014, 03:14 AM
Had breakfast there on Monday it was good Its in Hooksett right next to Shaws

chachee52
04-17-2014, 07:56 AM
It's about 1/4 mile north of our cruise night. It's one set of lights north or if on the left. At the old WalMart parking lot (now it's Ocean State I believe).
Do they serve Bacon?

ToplessPony94
04-17-2014, 09:51 AM
NO not sure that's the same place. Don't think so.
Picture in paper has sign with green letters and reads "Breakfast & Lunch", written on sign. Owner is quoted in story about doing a healthy breakfast. Place just opened MONDAY so doubt other place is it.

You are correct. That's the first place Google gave me for "Tuckers restaurant hooksett", but Im forgot to look at the address. Dumb!

Dennis O'Shea
04-18-2014, 03:40 PM
just went by there they serve Breakfast and lunch only

390gtconv
04-18-2014, 05:37 PM
just went by there they serve Breakfast and lunch only
perhaps we can set up a trip later on.

Dennis O'Shea
04-18-2014, 06:20 PM
That would be nice like a car's and coffee Have breakfast and then take a spin some where ;)
perhaps we can set up a trip later on.

390gtconv
04-29-2014, 10:43 AM
All,
I saw this in today's NH paper.
http://www.taliaseatery.com/

Another breakfast/lunch eatery opened TODAY in Londonderry on rte 102. Looks like across street from Ford of Londonderry. I drive by this location on way to work and I'll try to get idea size of parking area. I don't think will be big but maybe someday imprompt to breakfast.

Dennis O'Shea
04-29-2014, 11:46 AM
Went to Tucker's Last week for lunch the place was packed.Had a Turkey Sandwich Bacon Lettuce Tomato onion and Avacado spread.Homemade potato salad and pickle And it was less the eight dollars And it was very good.Talked to the owner about a group for breakfast She said its hard to do if you get there early I asked her what was early she said by 8 am

390gtconv
04-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Good feedback, best kind, someone that eat there. We may have to do it when warmer.

chachee52
04-29-2014, 01:29 PM
Why would you reck a good turkey and BACON sandwich with avocado? Don't you know that avocados are fattening?

Dennis O'Shea
04-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Yeah but there so good and at my age who cares

Why would you reck a good turkey and BACON sandwich with avocado? Don't you know that avocados are fattening?