PDA

View Full Version : Great day yesterday

chachee52
04-13-2014, 10:53 AM
After working in the AM I did a little yard cleanup and grilled some steak for dinner. Then took the Mustang out for a drive to drop my Uncle off. My Uncle has some developmental issues since he was a kid. He's now 60+ and gets a kick out of driving in the Mustang. He loved the drive with the top down and sun setting
There were a TON of tops down and classic cars out yesterday. I hope most of you got a chance to drive around because it was a great day for it!!
And don't for get to give your mustang a little something special on Thursday this week!!

Dennis O'Shea
04-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Thats cool Todd to share that with your uncle And yes I also got to do a little driving Kevin Houle and myself drove about 1300 Miles.Left at 3 in the morning I walked into my house this morning at 1:45 am.And yes it was a beautiful day mid 70's in Ohio.We even got to go to the Summit Racing Distribution center.And there Super Store just an amazing facility

chachee52
04-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Congrats Dennis. You are one determined person to drive to Ohio and back in one day. I've driving to Ohio and that was long enough. Can't imagine doing round trip!!
But at least you got to spend some quality time in the new ride.

Dennis O'Shea
04-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Yes it was a lot of fun and the car ran great Other than 200pounds of Bug Guts all's well
Congrats Dennis. You are one determined person to drive to Ohio and back in one day. I've driving to Ohio and that was long enough. Can't imagine doing round trip!!
But at least you got to spend some quality time in the new ride.

Bob Comire
04-13-2014, 03:28 PM
don't for get to give your mustang a little something special on Thursday this week!!

I think Thu would be a great night to have an ice cream run or the like. Anyone up for it?? We should mark the occasion somehow.

ToplessPony94
04-13-2014, 03:43 PM
I think Thu would be a great night to have an ice cream run or the like. Anyone up for it?? We should mark the occasion somehow.

I'd be in if 1) my clutch has been properly adjusted by then, and 2) it was late enough that I could get home from work and grab my car from home. I don't usually get home until a bit before 7:30.

The only drive I got yesterday was to bring the car home from 3-4 miles away. Today I drive it about a mile away to adjust the brake proportioning valve and then right back home for a bit more work.

chachee52
04-13-2014, 06:01 PM
I second that I don't get out until about 7:30, but I was planning on bringing the car to work weather depending. I'll be in Pelham that day. Maybe a meet up at Shaw Farm in Dracut or Hayward's in Nashua? Start another post and see who might be around.

TorchredSVT
04-14-2014, 08:45 AM
Very cool Todd

Saw a lot of cars out yesterday, and while I didn't get to drive mine I know there was a small show up in Derry a few of my buddies went to.

I was stuck painting a deck, but atleast it got done.

NOW I can finally start getting the car ready