PDA

View Full Version : Saw Barry

chachee52
03-29-2014, 08:03 AM
Saw Barry yesterday AM at the corner of Stiles Rd and Rt 38. Gave you a honk when you gave it some gas at the green light, but I'm sure you just thought I was some guy complaining that you peeled out.
The supercharger sounded sweet!! But I didn't notice what you had for rims?
Good to see the car out and about!

MY-S281
03-30-2014, 11:39 AM
Saw Barry yesterday AM at the corner of Stiles Rd and Rt 38. Gave you a honk when you gave it some gas at the green light, but I'm sure you just thought I was some guy complaining that you peeled out.
The supercharger sounded sweet!! But I didn't notice what you had for rims?
Good to see the car out and about!

Hey Todd, I figured that was you after I heard the honk and saw a wave ! Just doing a little tire scubbing ! hahahaa . been a long a** winter ! Nothing like the the whine of a KB SuperCharger !! I still smile every time I hear it ! Just glad to have the car out finally !

I had actually just pulled the car out of storage Friday morning and went to the touchless wash for a quick rinse off and grab a coffee.

Glad all this rain came, roads really needed a good washing for sure ! I had the same wheel set on from before., my new replacements wheels that got screwed up by the vendor will arrive on Monday, prob wait till after Ed day to put them on! Have the Nitto 305' Drag Radials still on !

Hope you and the club do well at WOW with the car !!