PDA

View Full Version : NH Mustang Club Events for 2014

Vtstang
03-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Hello. I haven't posted in some time. Came over from Colchester, VT last summer to two car shows at Mt Sunapee, one in June put on by I think the Lions Club and one in Sept put on by this club. Great attendance at both shows and well organized so am looking forward to seeing what events you (and other clubs where Mustangs might participate) have planned for 2014, assuming out of state cars are welcome of course. I did just see the Smoking Stangs meet at Epping Dragway that looked like fun. Do you plan to publish a 2014 Events listing or calendar soon? Such as the New Hampshire/Maine booklet from last year? Thanks very much. Now how fast do you think 16" of snow we got here yesterday will melt?

Steve

ToplessPony94
03-13-2014, 05:39 PM
The club web site seems to still have the 2013 schedule posted.

The events list for 2014 seems to be updated in this thread:

http://forums.nhmustangclub.com/showthread.php?769-Nesw-Club-Events-for-2014

You will be probably be disappointed to learn that the club's Fall show will not be held in Sunapee this year. Sorry about that but Sunapee didn't exactly roll out the red carpet for us this year.

The club's biggest show of the year, Mustang Mania, is held in June at the Bud plant in Merrimack, NH. (You can take the plant tour and often see the Clydesdales at this one if they're not traveling.) We're working on siting the Fall show at Canobie Lake in Salem, NH.

Cheers.

Vtstang
03-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Thanks very much! Sounds like a busy year. Definitely try to make the Mustang Mania event this year.

Steve

ToplessPony94
03-13-2014, 10:59 PM
OOPS! I meant JULY for Mustang Mania. :o

88vert
05-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Been awhile since my last post. Just wondering when the Sat. night cruise night starts and if it at the same place in Hooksett
Thanks

Dennis O'Shea
05-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Every Saturday night starting May10th Yes in the same place at Advanced Auto Parts In Hooksett

88vert
05-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Thanks Dennis for the info. Hope to see you next Sat.