PDA

View Full Version : ATTN World of Wheels Participant

rhoidahl
02-27-2014, 05:33 PM
For those NHMC members participating in the show this year, if you have not yet received your acceptance letter, you probably will within the next couple of days. Note your assigned check-in time, it is likely Thursday 3/27 between 9:00 and noontime. As we get closer to the show dates, we will pick a place to meet up and drive in (for those who want to drive down as a group). For those new to this show, note the following:

Bring a mat or something to place under your car's drive train
You will NOT be allowed in the building if you have more than 1/4 tank of gas
Once in to the Seaport Trade Center, you are supposed to disconnect both battery cables and tape over the gas tank cap (unless you have a locking cap)

More to follow as we get closer to the show...

chachee52
02-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Got mine yesterday. Already talked to Rick and I will be heading in a little later than that time. I was only able to get the afternoon off, so I'll be more towards 2pm.
My steering control valve is off and will be rebuilt this weekend and hopefully put back on by next weekend. I don't think that my heat will be hot by then though. Might have to wear gloves!!

chachee52
02-27-2014, 09:52 PM
So I was just looking at the letter a little closer and realized something. We get two passes each, and if we want to purchase more they are $20 each (up to 6). But if you go to the web site, its $18 at the door for everyone else. So because I am an exhibitor I get to pay $2 extra than everyone else? That doesn't seem right to me.
I'm not complaining because I'm not expecting to buy extra, but it does seem weird/ a typo.

07 stang gt
03-03-2014, 05:13 AM
I have noticed this as well the last 2 years and still does not make any sense to me either !!?? Depending on weather, I will be having a friend of mine trailer my car in so will check with him about times on Thursday, but I will be there as close to those times as possible.

chachee52
03-15-2014, 08:08 AM
So as this event draws near, is anyone in the Nashua area trailering their car down, or need a ride back and want to set up a car pool back on Thursday especially? I will be driving my car down Thursday and arrive about 2ish (hopefully before) then obviously I have to clean it up after I arrive. I live in Tyngsboro so anyone driving through the Nashua area can give me a ride home, or needs a ride back and I can convince my wife to drive down and pick us up.
Friday I will be driving directly from work, but am open to ideas on Saturday and Sunday as well.
Just checking to see if there was any interest.