PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 5/19 Cruise Night

rhoidahl
05-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Just saw the weather forecast through next weekend. Beginning Thursday right though Sunday is sunny and temps in the 70s/low 80s.
Should be great weather for the cruise night.
There are a few "regulars" who can't make it this weekend, so let's see if we can get some new people to show up.
I'm going to the Candia cruise night on Thursday and distribute the flyers about our cruise night.
Talk it up at any other cruise nights between now and then...

Dennis O'Shea
05-15-2012, 08:08 PM
I'll see you at the Candia cruise I am bringing the Catalina

chachee52
05-15-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm going to try to make it. It's my nephew's "going away" party before he heads to boot camp for the Navy next week. Depends on what time that party is if i can make it up.

Jibber
05-15-2012, 09:48 PM
I'll see you at the Candia cruise I am bringing the Catalina

I might make it to this. The weather will be irresistible. Although, the only down side is that OShea will be there with his badass car. I also heard that he spent about $3k picking up some leather pants, cowboy boots and a cut off T-shirt because he thinks he is as badass as his car is. I will have to go and verify this for myself.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-16-2012, 07:39 AM
I also heard that he spent about $3k picking up some leather pants, cowboy boots and a cut off T-shirt because he thinks he is as badass as his car is. I will have to go and verify this for myself.

that's disturbing

Jibber
05-16-2012, 04:32 PM
that's disturbing

Why would you say that? What are you implying? Do Tell.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Why would you say that? What are you implying? Do Tell.

You picturing O'shea in assless chaps

Jibber
05-16-2012, 10:35 PM
You picturing O'shea in assless chaps

Really? You better re-read my post. Kid.

Dennis O'Shea
05-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Yipee Ki Yeah Mother ------- I'LL see you there and bring your SIX GUN

rhoidahl
05-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Passed out over 100 Mustang Club Cruise Night flyers at the Candia Cruise Night earlier this evening. Additional publicity, great weather, lets see if we can get to 100 cars this week, even though Prez Rick and Jr Prez Dennis can't make it (when the cat's away, the mice will play...).

Dennis O'Shea
05-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Passed out over 100 Mustang Club Cruise Night flyers at the Candia Cruise Night earlier this evening. Additional publicity, great weather, lets see if we can get to 100 cars this week, even though Prez Rick and Jr Prez Dennis can't make it (when the cat's away, the mice will play...).

Jr Prez hey you know that sounds pretty good

LILBLKSNAKE
05-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Jr Prez hey you know that sounds pretty good

He needs red stripes on his car to be the Jr prez

SVT10th
05-18-2012, 03:20 PM

Hey Randy -- post up a PDF of the flyers and we can print some and hand them out to people at other shows we go to.
Will there also be some for people to take on Saturday night?

SVT10th
05-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Considering all of the other events that went on tonight, we had a decent turnout -- about 60 cars, I think.

I took a few pictures --messing around with angles and perspectives -- these two in particular came out very well.
368 369