PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Meeting Highlights

07 stang gt
02-18-2014, 05:44 AM
Would it be possible for someone to post some of the items or highlights that were discussed at the meeting on Sunday for those of us who could not make to the meeting? Any major changes or new events for the summer?

Jibber
02-18-2014, 07:54 AM
The schedule will be sent out now that the input from the meeting has been collected.

There are the usual events like Mustang Mania and the Sunapee show.

Also,
Looking at the Harpoon brewery cruise again. Randy and Ryan are spear heading that to try and organize another one of these events.
Ian is going to organize a club cruise to one of the Bass Pro Shop thursday night events.
Ed was looking into a Mustang vs. Camaro club event at NED.

The ground work has been laid. Now it's fill in the blanks. Lot's of things planned which should make for a great summer.

07 stang gt
02-18-2014, 08:25 AM
THAnks !!!!!!:)

TorchredSVT
02-18-2014, 08:43 AM
yeah, the event schedule should be up andon the website soon.

The only issue we noticed was that Ford Fest falls on Labor day weekend, same Saturday as cruisin downtown Manchester.

I'd say the biggest highlight was Sal's pizza was ordered instead of domino's, was a pleasant surprise.

SVT10th
02-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Someone wasn't paying attention.... ;)

There WILL NOT be a show at Sunapee this year -- Pres Rick is looking at alternate locations for that show including Canobie Lake Park.

The schedule will be sent out now that the input from the meeting has been collected.

There are the usual events like Mustang Mania and the Sunapee show.

Also,
Looking at the Harpoon brewery cruise again. Randy and Ryan are spear heading that to try and organize another one of these events.
Ian is going to organize a club cruise to one of the Bass Pro Shop thursday night events.
Ed was looking into a Mustang vs. Camaro club event at NED.

The ground work has been laid. Now it's fill in the blanks. Lot's of things planned which should make for a great summer.

ToplessPony94
02-18-2014, 10:51 AM
I'd say the biggest highlight was Sal's pizza was ordered instead of domino's, was a pleasant surprise.

Maybe I'm odd man out, but I wasn't (and never have been) impressed by Sal's pizza. But it's a big group and it's impossible to get a consensus on something like that.

Jibber
02-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Thanks Jim. I knee I heard the word Sunapee then I must have tuned out assuming I knew the rest.

No wonder why your the newsletter editor. You pay attention to the details.

fredfordguy
02-20-2014, 06:00 AM
Sorry I could not make the Sunday meeting, some pretty heavy family commitments take my weekends. Good idea on the Bass Pro Shop visit....Best to all....