PDA

View Full Version : WORLD OF WHEELS Participants

rhoidahl
02-08-2014, 08:20 PM
WORLD OF WHEELS Participants -- I need your registration form, two photos of your vehicle, and your entry fee BY THE END OF THIS COMING WEEK !! You can either mail them to (6 Judith Lane, Derry NH 03038), or bring them to the Club Pizza Meeting next Sunday.

07 stang gt
02-09-2014, 09:40 AM
I sent mine in a while ago not knowing about the 2 year stipulation you spoke about with Rick F.. Has that been resolved yet? Can I, or the other club members who were there the last 2 years in a row participate? Let us, me, know if we can enter.

rhoidahl
02-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Jimmy - Yes, this has been resolved for this year. We have eight slots filled, and I told Rick Finamore at WOW to put you in with the NHMC group. As far as the situation goes about how many times a vehicle can be entered, Finamore told me there are two sets of rules which govern this show, ISCA and Championship Auto Series. ISCA rules say two years without major changes (I still don't think he is interpreting this correctly). Championship Auto Series says three years max regardless. So, at least for this year, he is using the Championship Auto Series for us. Unfortunately, that will mean that we will have the same issue next year, so most of those who do this show won't be able to after this year. And other than the 8 to 10 of us who do this show, there isn't much other interest due to the commitment involved and the time of year this show takes place.

I still hope they can move the show venue to the Convention Center where space would be no problem, then maybe he would relax these rules somewhat. But as Ian stated earlier, the cost for the Convention Center is probably more than what they feel they can afford.

Time will tell, but at least we are all set for this year... ... ...

07 stang gt
02-10-2014, 05:34 AM
Ok, thanks for the update.I guess I will start finishing up my winter mods and see you there. Who else is going from the club this year? Same NHMC display, same spot (I hope not) in the convention center as last year? Let me know if I can help you guys in any way.

Jibber
02-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Who else is going from the club this year?

Ditto. Jimmy, Todd......I would assume Rick, Randy, Keith?

rhoidahl
02-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Rick, Todd, Keith, Jimmy, Matt Osbourne, Drew Lemay, Rich Roberts, and myself are doing the show this year. No one else expressed any interest, which could be a problem next year as for many of us, this is the last year we can do the show, unless the rules are changed. In answer to Jimmy's questions, the show is at the Seaport Trade Center (same as the last two years), not the Convention Center. They are resigning the floor plan this year, and there is no motorcycle exhibit this year (they apparently have their own show somewhere else on the same weekend). The eight of us will be parked together as a group...

390gtconv
02-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Better hope it stops snowing by then.

Jibber
02-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Better hope it stops snowing by then.

Expect some calls to use your ENCLOSED trailer. Your the best buddy!