PDA

View Full Version : Swap Florida Stang for a "strong vehicle"?

ToplessPony94
12-29-2013, 08:01 PM
My wife saw this in today's Nashua Telegraph. This is the whole thing - no year, model, mileage info. Call Kim if interested.

"I need to barter or swap my Mustang (a summer car) for something substantial in order to volunteer over the back roads of this state", writes Kim B. of Merrimack. "Living in Florida, I originally came to New Hampshire on family leave from my job to care for my 83-year-old parent.

"I am hoping to find a strong vehicle swap for my prize Florida toy. The roads I am called to go to are very rural, often resulting in my getting stuck and towed. Thank you for helping me to continue volunteer work in the wilds."

Circumstances prompting bartering and swapping are as varied as the items involved in the transactions, from personal possessions to livestock, products to produce, services and skills mastered by one person for those of another and, in Kim's case, a vehicle more suited to her immediate need.

To discuss the possibility of a mutually agreeable arrangement, Kim can be reached at 203-6123.

chachee52
12-29-2013, 08:03 PM
I wonder if she'll trade for a smurf mini cooper?

ToplessPony94
12-29-2013, 08:09 PM
I wonder if she'll trade for a smurf mini cooper?

Probably not enough ground clearance. :p

chachee52
12-29-2013, 09:09 PM
We can put a lift on it for her

ToplessPony94
12-29-2013, 09:19 PM
We can put a lift on it for her

I think she wants your SUV! :D

chachee52
12-30-2013, 07:57 AM
ok, I might do that too.