PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful

chachee52
12-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Just got up and listening to my scanner. If you are going to be driving soon be careful!! A lot of accidents out there and roads closed due to the ice. I think I heard the Lowell Connector is closed for a little bit, and there is a 50+ car pileup in Worchester. And Do I even have to say 93 in Londonderry? (there's ALWAYS an accident there now matter what the weather)
Just be safe out there, maybe this is a good day for me to "put the mustang away".

390gtconv
12-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Just got up and listening to my scanner. If you are going to be driving soon be careful!! A lot of accidents out there and roads closed due to the ice. I think I heard the Lowell Connector is closed for a little bit, and there is a 50+ car pileup in Worchester. And Do I even have to say 93 in Londonderry? (there's ALWAYS an accident there now matter what the weather)
Just be safe out there, maybe this is a good day for me to "put the mustang away".

I went right thru that 290 area yesterday (Sat) going to my son Chris's house to help install new wood stove. Glad I didn't decide to go back today.

TorchredSVT
12-02-2013, 08:01 AM
yup, I drive that route to get home to CT....at 2:30 when i drove through the highway was open, clear and flowing like normal