PDA

View Full Version : It's ok to hug

chachee52
11-19-2013, 08:10 AM
So, in the NFL you are not allowed to touch, push, tackle or look at another player. But it is OK to hug someone? Isn't that touching? I guess everyone needs a hug, even Gronk.
I love how the Pats are all "brainwashed" into saying the same thing. No one on the team saw the play, even Gronk who was all "wooo look at the flag" after the flag was thrown.
In the end, turnovers cost us the game. Fingers crossed for next weekend. Welker might not be on the field so that will help us a little.

Dennis O'Shea
11-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Todd I'LL send you some cheese with all that wine

chachee52
11-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Todd I'LL send you some cheese with all that wine

Bacon Horseradish please, it goes well with everything ;)

TorchredSVT
11-19-2013, 08:35 AM
bottom line, game shouldn't have come down to that drive..........they lost. This is why everyone hates pats fans

I think the non-call is bullshit, BUT, shouldn't have come down to that play. Scoring no points in the first half is a bigger reason they lost

Pat's fans should be WORRIED about next week....

390gtconv
11-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Go Bruins!!!!

Lots of touching in hockey. And they won!

Dennis O'Shea
11-19-2013, 02:29 PM
I agree and its not like they are a 3-8 team And if you really look at the last play .If the two guys that were on Gronk were not there The Ball was still under thrown badly.And would have been a pick or at best incomplete As far as next week maybe no Welker and they are at home I think its a close game Go Bronco's
bottom line, game shouldn't have come down to that drive..........they lost. This is why everyone hates pats fans

I think the non-call is bullshit, BUT, shouldn't have come down to that play. Scoring no points in the first half is a bigger reason they lost

chachee52
11-19-2013, 08:05 PM

Did I not say that it should not have come down to that call? And if you listen to every announcer (ESPN, FOX, NFLN) they all agree that it was a bad call/non-call which ever way you want to look at it. So it's not just Pats fans Ian. Because we all know that FOX announcers are the biggest non-Pats fans out there.
I am a big Pats fan, but will be the first to say that the Pats have been lucky this year. Pats fan or not, that call was bogus.
And Dennis, if you look at the play, The ball was not short thrown, it was a cut back and Gronk was pushed back so he was unable to come back. Watch his feet.
I also agree, next week will be very tough and will be very lucky to keep up with Denver. I would not go as far to cheer for any Manning though.

LILBLKSNAKE
11-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Ed day 2014!!

390gtconv
11-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Ed day 2014!!

Anyone notice change to Ed's sig?

New PACE vehicle for ED DAY.

TorchredSVT
11-20-2013, 08:31 AM
cheering for a manning is almost as bad as routing for the yankees!!!

Good point about the national media....I forget about how many of them hate the patriots as well.

Dennis O'Shea
11-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Todd I can appreciate your a Pats Fan. As I am A Red Sox Fan But here's my take on it. On Monday night At the end of the game the score was 24 to20 In favor of the Panthers. On Tuesday Morning the score was 24 to 20 In favor of the Panthers.. On Tuesday Night the score was 24 to 20 In favor of the Panthers. And on Wednesday morning the score was 24 to 20 In favor of the Panther's. All the talking by the pundts on how it was a bad call or how the Pats were screwed doesn't change a thing. They are not going to change the call The Call stands End of Story. Its like in the World series On the Obstruction call that cost the Sox's the Game It still Stands today It also will not be changed.But that what Makes Sports So great you never know whats going to happen next.Oh bye the way who won the Game on Monday Night
Did I not say that it should not have come down to that call? And if you listen to every announcer (ESPN, FOX, NFLN) they all agree that it was a bad call/non-call which ever way you want to look at it. So it's not just Pats fans Ian. Because we all know that FOX announcers are the biggest non-Pats fans out there.
I am a big Pats fan, but will be the first to say that the Pats have been lucky this year. Pats fan or not, that call was bogus.
And Dennis, if you look at the play, The ball was not short thrown, it was a cut back and Gronk was pushed back so he was unable to come back. Watch his feet.
I also agree, next week will be very tough and will be very lucky to keep up with Denver. I would not go as far to cheer for any Manning though.

chachee52
11-20-2013, 09:16 PM
Todd I can appreciate your a Pats Fan. As I am A Red Sox Fan But here's my take on it. On Monday night At the end of the game the score was 24 to20 In favor of the Panthers. On Tuesday Morning the score was 24 to 20 In favor of the Panthers.. On Tuesday Night the score was 24 to 20 In favor of the Panthers. And on Wednesday morning the score was 24 to 20 In favor of the Panther's. All the talking by the pundts on how it was a bad call or how the Pats were screwed doesn't change a thing. They are not going to change the call The Call stands End of Story. Its like in the World series On the Obstruction call that cost the Sox's the Game It still Stands today It also will not be changed.But that what Makes Sports So great you never know whats going to happen next.Oh bye the way who won the Game on Monday Night

Agreed that we lost. I think this season we have not won a lot of games, the other teams have lost a bunch of games. My point with NFL is that there's a no touching rule. Look at the 49er's/Saints game this past week. Breeze got hit across the chest, got called hit to the head because his neck truely snapped back. But when there IS touching, its ok. It goes on every game. I just figured that this being a NE site that people would want to chat about it.