PDA

View Full Version : Cruisin Downtown Manchester

rhoidahl
05-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Has anyone heard anything about this show?? Marie told me last weekend that it might not happen this year, and I can't find anything online about it????

LILBLKSNAKE
05-09-2012, 09:34 PM
OH NO!!! That show was one of my favorites last year. It's where I found a lost and lonely young boy named Jeff and told him to follow me to the land of NHMC. Then he went and painted purple flames on his car and the rest is history!!

390gtconv
05-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Has anyone heard anything about this show?? Marie told me last weekend that it might not happen this year, and I can't find anything online about it????
Best I know it's on as it's listed in the May Whips Wheels, page #7 has ad for it. For info contact "norm753@aol.com"

Dennis O'Shea
05-10-2012, 05:25 AM
It better be on they are planning on a special spot on Elm for all the Pontiac Catalina's can't wait hope there's plenty of room

KillaGT
05-10-2012, 04:29 PM
lmao yes you did ed. Dennis it is suppose to be sept 1

http://www.cruisingdowntown.com/

TorchredSVT
05-10-2012, 04:37 PM
website says it's on hold....however it's only freakin May and this event is in September! Let's not go wishing away the summer

KillaGT
05-10-2012, 04:41 PM
after how well they did last year cant see them not! Would think they would figure something out

chachee52
05-10-2012, 08:55 PM
There was mention at the club meeting in Feb that there my be a "break up" of the organizers.

Dennis O'Shea
05-11-2012, 06:31 AM
I think ED and Jibber should step up to the plate and take it over it would be good to see them get involved in some thing related to car's

LILBLKSNAKE
05-11-2012, 09:39 AM
I think ED and Jibber should step up to the plate and take it over it would be good to see them get involved in some thing related to car's

I think YOU and Jibber need some quality time together. I'm actually going to have to talk to Rick and Randy about organizing the NHMC section of this soon.

KillaGT
05-11-2012, 01:21 PM
all bs aside I would help any of yas if you wanted to take it over, think it would be a blast

LILBLKSNAKE
05-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Jeff I might take you up on the offer. After we finish some minor things on the Project Fallen Hero car I'll set sometime aside to call the Manchester people once I talk to Rick and Randy. I love having our own section there!!

KillaGT
05-13-2012, 02:33 PM
I would love to Ed I am all in if you decide too do it! I would really enjoy the opprtunity, and I think camaro Bruce would love to get involved too.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Ok guys, I sent an e-mail off to them. George Martin and I will work on it once we finish off some small details on Project Fallen Hero.
I think Randy and Dennis are going to handle Cruise nights, so let me get a few different people for this once I get a reply. That way we don't have the same 4-5 people getting burned out from running everything all the time. That burnout dilemna might be happening to O'shea since he is no spring chicken, and he's having hallucinations about Pontiac Catalinas.

The List-
ED- Village Idiot of NHMC
George Martin- Crew Chief extraordinaire
Jeff- Purple flames and no tonneau cover
Bruce- Mustang wanna-be with weird neon pink Camaro

rhoidahl
05-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Already emailed Norm earlier today...

rhoidahl
05-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Show is ON, for Sept 1st; already contacted the organizer to offer assistance from NH Mustang Club, and to see if we can get the same "reserved" area we've had in past years. This event is now shown on our calendar. More info to follow...

Dennis O'Shea
05-13-2012, 10:21 PM
I'LL take car of all the Catalina's and All the Yellow cars I have a special parking area for them right near the river bank real close to the edge

rhoidahl
05-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Guys, we need to be sure we aren't wasting anyones time by duplicating efforts. So lets be sure we communicate and follow Rick's lead. This is a huge event and a lot of work for those organizing the show, they should have one main contact at the Mustang Club, and possibly one backup contact person.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Guys, we need to be sure we aren't wasting anyones time by duplicating efforts. So lets be sure we communicate and follow Rick's lead. This is a huge event and a lot of work for those organizing the show, they should have one main contact at the Mustang Club, and possibly one backup contact person.

Randy, if you want to be the main contact, just let me know anything you need. I'll follow up after receiving your instructions.

KillaGT
05-14-2012, 04:32 PM
keep me posted I am available for whatever is needed

SikkZ28
05-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Ur killin me Ed lol it was flamingo pink and mustang wanna b is gonna b easy i got a frame
gonna follow u and jeff around and pick up parts u change out like dirty socks should have
my stang done by the cruise in lol Seriously tho Cruising Downtown was a blast wanna help
out if you need it!

LILBLKSNAKE
05-14-2012, 09:51 PM
gonna follow u and jeff around and pick up parts u change out like dirty socks!

Jeff has been cut off and Kelly wants a ring. I think we're both screwed right now!!

KillaGT
05-15-2012, 03:30 PM
lmao so true ed

MY-S281
05-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Jeff has been cut off and Kelly wants a ring. I think we're both screwed right now!!

Cant help you with the ring Ed, but I sure could cut Jeff a good deal on a Original Saleen Hard Top Tonneau !!! :-)'

I have only used it 2 times in 5 years !!

LILBLKSNAKE
05-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Cant help you with the ring Ed, but I sure could cut Jeff a good deal on a Original Saleen Hard Top Tonneau !!! :-)'

He could do it!! he still has until September 1st to hide a few bucks at a time before Downtown Mnachester!!

SikkZ28
05-17-2012, 12:55 PM
He could do it!! he still has until September 1st to hide a few bucks at a time before Downtown Mnachester!!

Ok Bill how much? I'll duct tape it too my Camaro until Jeff gets $ privileges back, plus 40% interest and besides that keeps kids outta the
Back seat! Lol