PDA

View Full Version : appraisial recomendations

fredfordguy
10-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Hello all, I've gotta get a fresh appraisal on the Mach, any recomendations out there? Feedback welcome....Thanks in advance

Jibber
10-30-2013, 08:16 AM
Last time I looked into something like this, I called and spoke to my insurance agent. They recommended a place in Manchester to do this. I cant remember the name of the place though. Sorry. Anyways, See what your agents office would recommend, then go from there.

Good luck!

TorchredSVT
10-30-2013, 09:12 AM
Do you have collectors or specailty insurance on the car?

If you do, most of the time the agency does have a local appraiser they work with. When I put my cobra on collectors insurance they sent an agent out to inspect/appraise the car for me.

rhoidahl
10-30-2013, 11:36 AM
The place in Manchester which Kevin referred is Paul's Executive Car Care on South Elm Street ... ... ..

KARMAN
10-30-2013, 04:45 PM
The place in Manchester which Kevin referred is Paul's Executive Car Care on South Elm Street ... ... ..
Yeah, Paul has been doing them for a long time.
Check with your insurance to see what they want for appraisal documentation.
I did my Oldsmobile appraisal myself for Metlife Vintage Car Insurance.
I told them what I wanted to insure it for and gave them pictures and supporting comparisons to other cars like it.
I charged me nothing for the appraisal :).

07GTCS
10-31-2013, 10:33 AM
I have used Paul's several times although it’s been awhile with no problems. Ask your insurance agent for any specific requirements they may have.