PDA

View Full Version : Thats One

Dennis O'Shea
10-24-2013, 08:20 AM
What a great game. And yes it all went the Sox's way last night.Lester pitched very well but I think the key to last night was Ok you can say the umpire changing the call which was the right call.And then the little league blunder on the pop up that the pitcher and catcher just watched.that all helped a great deal.But the one thing I saw was the patience of the Sox,s Hitter's They took a lot of first ball picher's thrown by Wainright And it drove his pitch count up very fast Also I thought the one ,Two, Three, double play buy lester was huge. I was lucky to be there last night to see that awesome game.I know it's only one but we are off to a great start. And there aren't a lot of teams the can say "Oh yes we have won nine world series games in a row" And yes it was a little cool but this type of game you never notice it Cannot wait till tonight :D

TorchredSVT
10-24-2013, 09:20 AM
first time i have EVER seen a call like that get reversed on the fly........it was the right decision for sure

lets go sox!!!

Dennis O'Shea
10-24-2013, 09:56 AM
I know its early but that call could have a big effect on the series Also I question all the umpires they all said that they saw it. The first base ump was watching the play at first base and the third base ump was watching the runner coming from second.But Ian!! I agree with you they did make the right decision .Wow did I just agree with Ian Say it Ain't so
first time i have EVER seen a call like that get reversed on the fly........it was the right decision for sure

lets go sox!!!

390gtconv
10-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Go Bruins!!

chachee52
10-24-2013, 01:15 PM
I think that it was because Wainright smacked his head coming out of the dugout!! He might have been a little concussed hehehe
But yup, that Bruins game was great to watch between innings as well.