PDA

View Full Version : RED SOX are a going to WORLD SERIES

390gtconv
10-20-2013, 12:07 AM
Yea baby way to go

chachee52
10-20-2013, 08:14 AM
Yup, Pulled my beard for them and it worked!!

whtmare
10-20-2013, 11:37 AM
Yup, Pulled my beard for them and it worked!!

Is that all hehe...

Dennis O'Shea
10-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Have Just got the Phone call I have been waiting for Ticket for game one Can't wait

LILBLKSNAKE
10-20-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going too. First a free Mustang, now this

Dennis O'Shea
10-20-2013, 06:07 PM
A few facts Winning it yes.I would like to see them win it at home. They beat the Cardinals in four and won it in StLouis. And then they beat Colorado in four also and won it in Denver. I dont care when or where but it would be fun to have it at Fenway. Also if there is a game seven which I hope not. It will be played on Halloween night.What a great time for the region something really good in the aftermath of the Bombings Go Sox's & Boston Strong

Jibber
10-20-2013, 07:14 PM
What a great season. Hoping for the best.

ToplessPony94
10-20-2013, 08:41 PM
A few facts Winning it yes.I would like to see them win it at home. They beat the Cardinals in four and won it in StLouis. And then they beat Colorado in four also and won it in Denver. I dont care when or where but it would be fun to have it at Fenway. Also if there is a game seven which I hope not. It will be played on Halloween night.What a great time for the region something really good in the aftermath of the Bombings Go Sox's & Boston Strong

You said it, Dennis! Great post! Even some punctuation in there - what is the world coming to? :cool:

Dennis O'Shea
10-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Thanks Bruce I Am working on my ENGLISHE

You said it, Dennis! Great post! Even some punctuation in there - what is the world coming to? :cool:

TorchredSVT
10-21-2013, 08:46 AM
unbelieveable.....St. Louis does have a strong team, but I think this year is all Red Sox

Dennis O'Shea
10-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Oh Sure you didn't think that at the begining of the season
unbelieveable.....St. Louis does have a strong team, but I think this year is all Red Sox

chachee52
10-21-2013, 05:00 PM
I don't think ANYONE thought the Sox were going to the playoffs at the beginning of the year. I will say this, I think that this should be a good close series. The best team WILL win and if its not the Sox then they still did better than ANYONE imagined they would do.
GO SOX!!!!!

Dennis O'Shea
10-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Couldn't Agree more

I don't think ANYONE thought the Sox were going to the playoffs at the beginning of the year. I will say this, I think that this should be a good close series. The best team WILL win and if its not the Sox then they still did better than ANYONE imagined they would do.
GO SOX!!!!!